Code of Conduct

Default Some help for a semi-newb

Well I am on a search for two things. First of all, I am looking for a new scent. I really enjoy scents that are pretty unlike many others. Not so much to use something like Commes de Garcon "Garbage", but maybe to use something like CB I hate perfume "In the Library". What i am using right now is Penhaligons "Opus 1870", Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge, Thierry Mugler "A-men", and John Varvatos "Vintage". Any Recomendations?

The other question is what is the best way to smell as many fragrances as possible without breaking the bank? I would love to smell things like YOSH, and all the Commes De Garcon, and Frapin, and L'essence de Mastenbroek, and pretty much anything else. But I haven't been able to find these anywhere but on the internet. Any help?

Thank you in advance

~Matthew

Default Re: Some help for a semi-newb

Quote Originally Posted by matthewalbasi View Post
    Well I am on a search for two things. First of all, I am looking for a new scent. I really enjoy scents that are pretty unlike many others. Not so much to use something like Commes de Garcon "Garbage", but maybe to use something like CB I hate perfume "In the Library". What i am using right now is Penhaligons "Opus 1870", Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge, Thierry Mugler "A-men", and John Varvatos "Vintage". Any Recomendations?

The other question is what is the best way to smell as many fragrances as possible without breaking the bank? I would love to smell things like YOSH, and all the Commes De Garcon, and Frapin, and L'essence de Mastenbroek, and pretty much anything else. But I haven't been able to find these anywhere but on the internet. Any help?

Thank you in advance

~Matthew
    Its Garage btw...unless you were making a funny.

Anyway, order samples...you'll never know unless you try. CDG, Yosh, etc. can be ordered from Luckyscent...I believe their samples are $3.

Haha. Total accident actually.

Sounds like the cheap Samba ones are exactly what you are looking for.