Code of Conduct

Default Rose de Rosine...what do the boys think?

I thoroughly read through all the reviews...POL, MUA, etc. etc. I'm curious to see what the boys think of Rose de Rosine? Luca Turin's old perfume guide recommends it as something men should try.

Any thoughts? Not a cheap blind buy...

Default Re: Rose de Rosine...what do the boys think?

Quote Originally Posted by sofresh View Post
    I thoroughly read through all the reviews...POL, MUA, etc. etc. I'm curious to see what the boys think of Rose de Rosine? Luca Turin's old perfume guide recommends it as something men should try.

Any thoughts? Not a cheap blind buy...
    Do you mean Rose D'Homme?
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hirch_duckfinder View Post
    Do you mean Rose D'Homme?
    Nope......

Here it is HD: La Rose de Rosine

Never smelled it myself.

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

Oy...I guess I'll rely on the MUA reviews!

You can order some samples from beautyhabit. Their code for a discount might still be good, too, they have a sample program where you can get 6 samples for $12, less the discount, it's $9. No shipping in the US, I'm not sure how much to Canada, but you can check.

Theperfumedcourt.com might have some too and they have a 10% discount today only, code: thanks.
    Last edited by beachroses; 23rd November 2007 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beachroses View Post
    You can order some samples from beautyhabit. Their code for a discount might still be good, too, they have a sample program where you can get 6 samples for $12, less the discount, it's $9. No shipping in the US, I'm not sure how much to Canada, but you can check.

Theperfumedcourt.com might have some too and they have a 10% discount today only, code: thanks.
    Thanks BR! I ordered a sample from Luscious Cargo (although now I see that maybe I shouldn't have)...I didn't think of Beauty Habit (doh!).

I believe there is still a Beauty Habit 25% off code DCHABIT in effect until the end of November.
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

Quote Originally Posted by beachroses View Post

Actually, I believe the sale at theperfumecourt.com runs through Monday, Nov 26.
    Last edited by Snafoo; 24th November 2007 at 12:54 AM.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not his own facts. Daniel Moynihan