Code of Conduct

Default Download mouthwatering Guerlain brochure of their deluxe stuff

Anyone interested to see Guerlain's latest brochure of their deluxe creations can click here: http://users2.titanichost.com/ulth19...inbrochure.pdf

Sadly, you need to read French. But nice photos...!

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Mouthwatering Guerlain brochure of their deluxe stuff

Thanks MrGuerlain. The bottle of Vega (which I'd never seen before) is quite beautiful.
    "You are here to enable the Divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are."

-- Eckhart Tolle

Default Re: Download mouthwatering Guerlain brochure of their deluxe stuff

Vega always interested me - its such an artdeco fragrance.

Thank you for posting. I've copied it to save. And now I know what collection Philtre d'Amour is in. I didn't see Spiritueuse Double Vanille. Did that come out after this was published or is it in another collection?
    Last edited by Kyra; 25th November 2007 at 01:13 AM. Reason: spelling?
    Sending BEMs scuttling back to Betelgeuse with my fierce fumage!
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=200749

It is sad.. at first, I thought Guerlain was nothing special.. then I realized they are. Why? Because so many fragrances rip off Guerlain's scents. Floris Santal, CDG's stuff, many others..

Thanks for the link Mr Guerlain. I have just posted about it on POL and mentioned that you posted about it on here first (I didn't want to take credit for something that you had posted about first).

Barry

Baby Guerlain, ha, awesome.

Some free translation:

A new garden of flowers for the babies, amateurs of scents at once natural and refined. After "Small Guerlain", created in 1994 and always current, a new fragrance sees the light of day. Been born of the olfactory imagination of Olive Tree Giacobetti, "Baby Guerlain" is a Water of Scent,
    without alcohol, specially conceived for the happiness of the all, all small ones, that plays on a white grade and stretch. The orange-tree flower, of which one knows the symbolic one of purity, kisses the white seringa and the rose. To be in perfect osmosis with the greedy odor of the skin
    of baby, Olive Tree Giacobetti dared the very soft grades of wheat and sound, brightened of honey of acacia and delicate scent of the talc. The birth of a baby is an unspeakable joy. To celebrate it in an exceptional way, "Baby Guerlain" is offered to the newborn one in a flask Bees White of
    250 ml, adorned of a pink or blue ribbon around the collar. But this is not all. This flask can equally be personalized on orders: dates back to birth, first name, initial will be able to be registered with a delay of about three weeks. And for the moms followers da the vaporization, it
    will be possible to adapt a spray "pear" to the flask.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Barry View Post
    Thanks for the link Mr Guerlain. I have just posted about it on POL and mentioned that you posted about it on here first (I didn't want to take credit for something that you had posted about first).

Barry
    And I *found* it on PoL! Prince Barry and I are currently having fun there with BabelFish's mangled translations, but wow, that brochure is gorgeous. I must have one of those bee bottles and an escargot bottle. squeeeeeeeeeeee!

And thank you Mr Guerlain AND Prince Barry for sharing that link.

Please visit SalonAesthetica.com (undergoing redecorating, but still open for business and will be motoring along soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Sestra View Post
    Kelly Caleche smells like Beelzeebub's urine to me...

Nice to see you posting on the men's board MiaKulpa.

Barry

I'm very pleased to be here, Prince Barry.

Ooooh look, Bar, look what Russ posted! A BabelFish translation!

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Baby Guerlain, ha, awesome.

Some free translation:

A new garden of flowers for the babies, amateurs of scents at once natural and refined. After "Small Guerlain", created in 1994 and always current, a new fragrance sees the light of day. Been born of the olfactory imagination of Olive Tree Giacobetti, "Baby Guerlain" is a Water of Scent,
    without alcohol, specially conceived for the happiness of the all, all small ones, that plays on a white grade and stretch. The orange-tree flower, of which one knows the symbolic one of purity, kisses the white seringa and the rose. To be in perfect osmosis with the greedy odor of the skin
    of baby, Olive Tree Giacobetti dared the very soft grades of wheat and sound, brightened of honey of acacia and delicate scent of the talc. The birth of a baby is an unspeakable joy. To celebrate it in an exceptional way, "Baby Guerlain" is offered to the newborn one in a flask Bees White of
    250 ml, adorned of a pink or blue ribbon around the collar. But this is not all. This flask can equally be personalized on orders: dates back to birth, first name, initial will be able to be registered with a delay of about three weeks. And for the moms followers da the vaporization, it
    will be possible to adapt a spray "pear" to the flask.

I want a spray pear!
    Last edited by MiaKulpa; 25th November 2007 at 07:20 AM.

Please visit SalonAesthetica.com (undergoing redecorating, but still open for business and will be motoring along soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Sestra View Post
    Kelly Caleche smells like Beelzeebub's urine to me...

Hahahah! Hang on whilst I squezze me pear. I like 'Olive Tree Giacobetti', that really does crack me up, poor Olivia.

Barry.

You (and all) are very welcome Barry - actually I hope that Guerlain won't sue me - I got the brochure from an SA a while ago, and the I uploaded it to my web-hotel - hence the link - but I guess it's totally public stuff. Anyway glad you liked it too...

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Barry View Post

Barry
    --------------------------------------
    Hi Kyra - well I should have stressed that it's not THAT recent, this brochure. Some months old. Spiritueuse Double Vanille is brand new. But I don't think Quand Vient la Pluie is in it, is it? I guess all the 'out-of-series' limited stuff is not in it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyra View Post
    Thank you for posting. I've copied it to save. And now I know what collection Philtre d'Amour is in. I didn't see Spiritueuse Double Vanille. Did that come out after this was published or is it in another collection?
    Last edited by Mr. G; 25th November 2007 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for the link! Im drooling!
    I love the statuesque VEGA flacon, and love the delicate interpretation of the Guerlain "interlocking G" logo on the CUIR BELUGA bottle.

Oh to have the expendable income of a royal! *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
    Thanks for the link! Im drooling!

Oh to have the expendable income of a royal! *sigh*
    I don't have such a big income..LOL!

Barry

Unbelievable. That is so good it hurts.

I want that Mouchoir.

Thanks for posting Mr G

By the way, do you know if Derby is still available at 68 champs? When they discontinue does it come straight off the shelves or do they still have stock for a while? Or maybe they just produce one batch and when it is gone, it is gone?
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Thanks for the link! I am very close on the verge ordering a fragrance from Guerlain and here comes the whole folder (a silent pray that my eyes won't catch anything else in the brochure...).

Blog Entries

Oh my - looking at this is exquisite torture - ticking off a list of what I haven't sniffed or don't have (yet).
    The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions.
    Chanakya

I don't know if they still have Derby, but the SA told me that this time, they will sell out of already produced stuff, so they might still have it!

Quote Originally Posted by hirch_duckfinder View Post
    Unbelievable. That is so good it hurts.

I want that Mouchoir.

Thanks for posting Mr G

By the way, do you know if Derby is still available at 68 champs? When they discontinue does it come straight off the shelves or do they still have stock for a while? Or maybe they just produce one batch and when it is gone, it is gone?