Code of Conduct

Default Gap smoothe sandalwood?

Has anyone heard of this? I can't find any info on this cologne there are a few listed on ebay and have rare in the listing. Is this stuff anygood I love sandalwoods and I try to get my hands on as many different ones as possible. I'll include an ebay link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GAP-SMOOTH-SANDA...QQcmdZViewItem
    "mess with the best die like the rest"

Default Re: Gap smoothe sandalwood?

Occasionally, items in this family (can't quite remember whether I've seen this one or not) turn up at Marshall's and TJ Maxx for around $19. You might want to check your local shops before you dish out for the ebay bottle. I haven't smelled them, so I don't know what exactly they're like, but they are discontinued, so be prepared for disappointment if you like 'em!
    Oh please, if everyone around here is going to start telling the truth, I'm going to bed. - The House of Yes

I was wondering the same thing about this cologne. I saw it this week at T.J. Maxx/Marshall's for about $12-$14. I've always loved Sandalwood as a scent, but I didn't know how good or bad this one would be. I'm fairly sure it's unisex, but even though it's cheap, if it ends up being too girly then there's $12-$14 that just got flushed down the drain.

I've seen this several times at T.J. Maxx. On one occasion I found an open bottle and was able to sample it. I found the scent to be very disappointing -- not because it's especially "girly," but just because the sandalwood note seems artificial and recedes rather quickly into bland vanilla anonymity. Not a good way to spend $12.
    Spray it, don’t say it…
    WARDROBE

Thanks for the tip! I'm skipping it for sure.

I love it, I bought some for My GF, and she loves it for me though I would pass wearing it as a man....