Code of Conduct

Default Can anyone give me the website of a good reputable online retailer

What's a good trustworthy online retailer that carries some of these more exclusive fragrances that you are all mentioning? I never know if these online retailers are carrying old stock etc.

Also, is there a good store in NYC to find these at?

Default Re: Can anyone give me the website of a good reputable online retailer

bigdiscount.com, imaginationperfumery.com, perfumebay.com, and scentiments.com are all reliable

scentmonkey.com is also good.
    You are not your perfume.

Basenotes Institution

Good, trustworthy, carrying exclusives and in NY you ask? Well, Aedes of course. http://www.aedes.com/home.php
    "One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

imaginationperfumery.com

Good, but in Florida, not New York, and they don't carry a lot of exclusives.
    Their service is excellent, though. Very friendly on the phone also.

beautyhabit.com has some exclusive brands, such as Parfums de Nicolai,
    and they give great service.
    Last edited by trumpet_guy; 28th November 2007 at 02:05 AM.

Banned

lusciouscargo.com
    beautyhabit.com (25% off with "DCHABIT" coupon)
    beautycafe.com (15% off with "BASENOTES" coupon)
    parfum1.com
    scentiments.com (5% off with "COUPMTN" coupon)

Order online outside NY and no sales tax..........
    "I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas V View Post
    scentmonkey.com is also good.
    I found this one yesterday when someone mentioned they sold samples of almost everything.

The only thing is they seem to be out of stock on everything I wanted to order right now. But I signed up to be notified when they get more stock (fingers crossed!).

I'll second Perfumebay.com
    Their warehouse is located 4 miles from my house. In Orange County Calif.
    I've gone inside a few times to purchase various fragrances and let me tell you, that place is huge.
    My latest acquisitions were Knize 10, Bois du Portugal, and Chanel Pour Monsieur classic aftershave.
    Check out the Creed section on the website. Lots of sample sizes.
    Price wise, they are tough to beat.
    Last edited by mason; 28th November 2007 at 03:55 AM.

Lucky scent? Don't think it is in NY though.

Fragrancenet.com

A very good selection, just about all the designers, a large collection of creeds and even some discountinued ones. Plus, it's one of the best prices for online retailers.

Used AAANY for 15% off entire order.

www.luckyscent.com

great service, awesome range. me = satisfied customer
    current favourites: guerlain vetiver, trumper eucris, adp colonia
    latest swag: cdg man2, lolita lempicka au masculin
    next buys: keiko mecheri oliban, michael by michael kors

Talking Re: Can anyone give me the website of a good reputable online retailer

Another vote for www.fragrancenet.com Amazing low prices..
    Last edited by deck89; 28th November 2007 at 06:35 AM.

.................................................. ...................I'm gonna memorize your name.. and then i'm gonna throw my head away!!........:bounce:.............

What about fragrancex.com? I ordered 2 bottles from them on Nov 19. Still waiting for it.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Quote Originally Posted by deck89 View Post
    Another vote for www.fragrancenet.com Amazing low prices..

Yeah but I had to pay 21 in customs charges for my recent purchase of Creed VIW. Have you ordered from them and did you get charged Customs?

I'll add perfume . com to the list. They have had hard to get fragrances that were priced better than scentiments, perfumania, etc... I just ordered a Michael Kors travel set (.5oz with two .5oz refills $20).

I have dealt exclusively with bigdiscount.com and scentiments.com for my purchases, and couldn't be happier. They seem to beat most of the others on prices most of the time....at least on what i buy.
    Discount and drug store fragrance trollop. http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=74