Code of Conduct

Default And yet, another transcentual thread

still, I need your help. What scent would you recommend for a man to wear? Now, the difference between this thread and the others is that I do not want to wear anything that smells like Chanel 5 or Tabu woman, but rather something fresh and citrusy. Kind of like the female equivalent of Adidas Moves, Acqua di Gio, Polo Black, Lacoste Essential, Givenchy BLue label, Happy or CDG Soda. The Erolfa for women. I am quite ignorant of female scents, but I remember liking Guess (the silver version), Whispering Mist (It comes in a flower shaped bottle) mademoiselle Chanel and a Ralph Lauren.

Today I had Whispering Mist on one wrist, Paris Hilton on the other and Burberry Brit on the neck (Which IMO smells a bit feminine on the top notes). I did not only felt trendy, but also quite masculine (go figure).

So what light scents (not so sweet) could a man wear and still smell good?

Blog Entries

Default Re: And yet, another transcentual thread

Hi Irish,

I've been reading quite a bit about Hermes Jardin Sur Le Nil - refreshing in warm climates. And you mentioned citrus. Planning to get some myself - I'll keep you posted

Check out these reviews, as well as the ones here at basenotes:

http://nowsmellthis.blogharbor.com/b...22/348950.html

http://boisdejasmin.typepad.com/_/20...un_jardin.html
    The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions.
    Chanakya

Default Re: And yet, another transcentual thread

Eau d'Hadrien and Eau du Sud by Annick Goutal.

Un Jardin Sur Le Nil and Un Jardin en Mediterannee by Hermes

Eau d'Ete and Cologne Nature by Parfums de Nicolai