Code of Conduct

Default Do your self a favour and do NOT buy the M7 deo stick!!!

Seriously guys, it is terrible! You can tell by the fact that I am even buying the deo stick that I am an M7 fan... I love it. But the stick (which of course we cannot really sample before we buy unlike the fragrance) is NOTHING like the EDT and is very disappointing.

Freindly honest advice.

Default Re: Do your self a favour and do NOT buy the M7 deo stick!!!

I have to disagree. I *love* the M7 Deo Stick... it's nice and hard and lasts a long time, and smells wonderful.

All of the M7 line (deo, aftershave, etc.) is designed to smell slightly differently from each other (each has a unique note- the Deo has turmeric root, the body wash has ginger root, the after shave has green coffee, and all of the supporting products have mandrake root). In fact, I'm actually quite upset at myself for not getting more deo sticks at TJ Maxx when I had the chance.

I've noticed that deodorant sticks which are nearly translucent and very hard (usually without alcohol), have very poor reproductions of the actual EDT.

The softer ones tend to be better. The only really, really good stick I've come across is the Dolce &Gabbana Homme one - which seems to be composed of half EDT.
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 1st December 2007 at 02:24 AM.

I also love the deo stick.
    Stuffman, you're right. It seems that all the M7 products smell different, but compliment each other. M7's body wash is my absolute favorite body wash.
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Renato View Post
    The only really, really god stick I've come across is the Dolce &Gabbana Homme one - which seems to be composed of half EDT.
    Renato
    Opium PH's deo stick is really good too. You could virtually wear that and not have to spray the EDT on afterwards. Quite longlasting too.
    Last edited by Quixotiq; 30th November 2007 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The M7 deodorent stick is fantastic. Like it was mentioned before, all the supporting products have a unique ingredient to add to the "M7 aura." I find the tumeric root in the deo stick to stand out throughout the day, especially if you wear M7 a lot you really notice the little additions.

In case you were interested, here are the extra ingredients:

soap/body wash: ginger
    aftershave gel: green coffee
    aftershave balm: licorice
    deo stick/spray: tumeric root

This is good to know. I own the bodywash and really love it, particulary because it has a different note which totally complements the EDT. I have to get my hands on the aftershave and deo stick.

Thanks r2s!

Hmm... what have you guys been smoking?! lol

Nah seriously though, you can hit me all day with this "it contains different note" stuff but it smells NOTHING like it to me. All I smell is a used ashtray... and even that is a weak smell. Very poor IMHO.

Best deo stick I have had is Platinum Egoiste, excellent stick.

i can't stand any of the complementary deo sticks bar ck truth. for some reason, that's the only cologne smell i can stand wafting from my pits. otherwise, it's kind of 'ew'
    current favourites: guerlain vetiver, trumper eucris, adp colonia
    latest swag: cdg man2, lolita lempicka au masculin
    next buys: keiko mecheri oliban, michael by michael kors

Old thread but I have to revive it as I finally found the M7 Deo stick in my home city (M7 seems to be getting rarer) and I've got to say the deodorant stick is fantastic! I can't stop sniffing it.

I understand the people in this thread saying that it doesnt smell exactly the same as the EDT but I think thats good as it seems to add to the overall scent, it compliments it in a big way. Now I'm after the body wash!

I think the body wash smells the best. The deo stick smells like a bag of spent peanut shells. I'd still use it, and I have a few on backup, but the deo stick could have been better. The aftershave balm is pretty nice though.

My only problem with the deo stick is the longevity is poor.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Of course it's always possible that some of you guys have had the misfortune of bringing home old stock or deo stick that have been allowed to warm up in storage. I have several M7 sticks, two I can wear, one I tossed due to lack of scent. I bought three sticks of Cinique's Happy deodorant that was little more than off-white bars of wax drained of any hint of scent. I've learned to open and try on anything I buy like this from TJ's or other outlet stores before driving home.

I don't have the deo but I have the body wash which I find almost as nice-smelling on me as the frag itself. Of course I just use it if it's M7's turn to be worn. And it's a perfect set-up for a day.