Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default A*men Body Tonic Disaster

    I like the A*men Body Tonic because basically it's just an interesting alternative version of A*men.

    I hadn't used it for a while, and I went to put some on from the pressure spray can. Nothing came out, the spray top fell off. I put the spray top on again, pushed and again nothing came out.

    I pushed harder and success, it came out- all of it - the whole damned can came spewing out, and I couldn't stop it. It went all over my clothes, and all over the floor as I made a mad dash for my bath tub with it spraying out every where, and got there in time for the last bit to sputter out of the can.

    My whole house now smells of A*men Body Tonic.

    I had previously posted a positive review of this item. I now retract it.
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 2nd December 2007 at 09:32 PM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: A*men Body Tonic Disaster

    Did you call the HAZMAT (hazardous materials) team to remove it?
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

  3. #3

    Default Re: A*men Body Tonic Disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Azsmells View Post
    Did you call the HAZMAT (hazardous materials) team to remove it?
    It's only A*men - not Kouros.
    Renato

  4. #4
    Thrax
    Guest

    Default Re: A*men Body Tonic Disaster

    Hmmm...I would love to try the body tonic. I was not aware it was available.

  5. #5

    Default Re: A*men Body Tonic Disaster

    The body tonic is great it smell very much like the shower gel. The over all scent is much lighter and I feel holds more lavender notes. Very clean smelling

  6. #6

    Default Re: A*men Body Tonic Disaster

    I have a few bottles of Amen Skin Comfort cream that i use as an aftershave and its just great...
    Now this body tonic has made me curious....

    gupts

  7. #7

    Default Re: A*men Body Tonic Disaster

    Thierry Mugler hates me. First, my small spray vial sample of Mugler cologne literally exploded in my pocket one day (I always wonder if it was the secret 'S' note trying to get out.)

    And then, I had another spray vial of BMen leak all over my gym bag. I got quite a bit on my hands while trying to clean my bag. I had another pair of clothes in the car so I went and got them and tried to go ahead with my workout, but the BMen on my hands was just too much (despite several washings, I couldn't get the stuff off.) 15 minutes and a brutal headache later, I was on my way home.

    I still want to get me some Mugler cologne, although the first time I wore it was when I was cleaning out my old apartment as me and my ex were splitting up, and I have a feeling every time I smell it I'll be transported back to that day. It wasn't a terrible break up - it was a mutual decision - but still, it's not something I want to be reminded of on a regular basis.

    Ah, the power of the olfactory memory.
    Last edited by SculptureOfSoul; 3rd December 2007 at 04:37 AM. Reason: typos typos typos

  8. #8

    Default Re: A*men Body Tonic Disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    The body tonic is great it smell very much like the shower gel. The over all scent is much lighter and I feel holds more lavender notes. Very clean smelling
    That's why I'm so annoyed with my unexpected loss. It's clean smelling because to me it's A*men without the tar.
    Renato
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    I have a few bottles of Amen Skin Comfort cream that i use as an aftershave and its just great...
    Now this body tonic has made me curious....

    gupts
    They were getting rid of it at Myers a while back for around $20 or $30 a bottle. It helps to scavange their suburban stores' sale tables.
    Renato
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by SculptureOfSoul View Post
    Thierry Mugler hates me. First, my small spray vial sample of Mugler cologne literally exploded in my pocket one day (I always wonder if it was the secret 'S' note trying to get out.)

    And then, I had another spray vial of BMen leak all over my gym bag. I got quite a bit on my hands while trying to clean my bag. I had another pair of clothes in the car so I went and got them and tried to go ahead with my workout, but the BMen on my hands was just too much (despite several washings, I couldn't get the stuff off.) 15 minutes and a brutal headache later, I was on my way home.

    I still want to get me some Mugler cologne, although the first time I wore it was when I was cleaning out my old apartment as me and my ex were splitting up, and I have a feeling every time I smell it I'll be transported back to that day. It wasn't a terrible break up - it was a mutual decision - but still, it's not something I want to be reminded of on a regular basis.

    Ah, the power of the olfactory memory.
    I had to laugh when I read what you wrote. After the disaster last night with the Body Tonic all over my arms, chest and legs, I had to have a long shower.

    So today I wore 8 sprays of XS to work. The only problem was I kept getting waft after waft of A*men Body Tonic coming up from all over me.

    Then I came home to my house which had been closed all day, and now smelled like an A*men factory.
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 3rd December 2007 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #9

    Default Re: A*men Body Tonic Disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Renato View Post

    I pushed harder and success, it came out- all of it - the whole damned can came spewing out, and I couldn't stop it. It went all over my clothes, and all over the floor as I made a mad dash for my bath tub with it spraying out every where, and got there in time for the last bit to sputter out of the can.
    Not to make light of the situation, but i would have paid to see that.
    Last edited by knightowl; 3rd December 2007 at 07:30 AM.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

  10. #10

    Default Re: A*men Body Tonic Disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    Not to make light of the situation, but i would have paid to see that.
    Priceless?
    Renato

Similar Threads

  1. Factors that affect body odor– science only, please!
    By dpak in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 4th April 2008, 12:40 PM
  2. Black Orchid body products
    By mikeperez23 in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26th August 2007, 01:10 AM
  3. A*men Body Tonic Spray Corps Rafraichissant
    By Renato in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28th February 2006, 01:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •