Code of Conduct

Thread: A Little Help?

Default A Little Help?

My wife is not into fragrances nearly as much as I am. She typically doesn't wear anything. When she does, she likes it to be unobtrusive. She asked me recently about sampling some Fresh scents -- she likes the Sugar candle we have and thought the perfumes might be nice as well.

I looked at our directory, but many of the fragrances don't have more than one or two reviews. I was wondering if anyone had some experience with these fragrances and could offer some thoughts...

Thanks.
    Christian Dior VetiverPatou Pour HommeChristian Dior Leather OudOrmonde Jayne Ormonde ManSerge Lutens Chene

Default Re: A Little Help?

The actual fragrances by Fresh I tried did not work with my chemistry. Sample first! I also like fragrances that are unobtrusive, maybe you could order her some cologne and edt samples by Parfums de Nicolai and i Profumi di Firenze. Cote Bastide Iris and Peche de Vigne (peach) are very nice and light, too. All available at beautyhabit.

Cartier Panthere Eau Legere is also soft, citrusy (grapefruit top note) and elegant. At Sephora and imaginationperfumery. Sephora's code may still be good and they take returns. FF2007 for 20% off.
    Last edited by beachroses; 3rd December 2007 at 06:47 PM.