Code of Conduct

Default What do you do with crappy imitations that you don't want anymore?

I bought some cheap imitations of AdG, Pi, and Le Male when I first ventured into this fragrance thing thinking I'd save some money and get an exact copy of those fragrances. I don't want them anymore. They smell bad. What should I do with them? I know that nobody else I know wants them.

For some reason I don't want to just throw them away. I'd like to do something with/to them.
    Fragrance.

Default Re: What do you do with crappy imitations that you don't want anymore?

I don't think there is anything to do with them. They are useless. You don't want to put them in someone else's wardrobe because they are not real and they smell bad. You don't want them because they are not real and smell bad. Just dump them. They are not worth keeping in my opinion.

When you start to think that AdG, Pi and Le Male smell bad, I can PM you an adress where you can dump tthem

Destroy!!

Flamethrower. Light a candle and spray into it, it's very therapeutic.

I dunno. You could spray the inside of your shoes. You could leave them in public restrooms to be used instead of an aerosol oder cover up. You could dump them all into a bottle to see what happens.

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Pour/spray into shot glasses. Beer chaser. Down the hatch..
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

Donate to the Goodwill?
    Multimedia "found" art?
    Dog perfume?
    Part of an elaborate halloween costume?
    Pour all of them on at once on a night in and then take a 3 (to 6) hour bath?
    And consider it a lesson learned?
    Last edited by bernat; 5th December 2007 at 03:35 AM.

Haha, great suggestions guys. Maybe I could be really obnoxious and just spray the hell out of them in public places (bathrooms, etc.). The flamethrower doesn't sound too bad either.
    Fragrance.

Or, pass them on to someone's kid brother whos not yet old enough to "know better".
    Share the love, dude

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
    Or, pass them on to someone's kid brother whos not yet old enough to "know better".
    I believe that's called child abuse, Dimitri. lol
    Last edited by MiaKulpa; 5th December 2007 at 08:23 AM.

Please visit SalonAesthetica.com (undergoing redecorating, but still open for business and will be motoring along soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Sestra View Post
    Kelly Caleche smells like Beelzeebub's urine to me...

pavement, brick walls, kitchen sinks etc

Wink Re: What do you do with crappy imitations that you don't want anymore?

Great as an air fragrance.. Other than that.. pour them down the loo!!!
    Last edited by deck89; 5th December 2007 at 12:53 PM.

.................................................. ...................I'm gonna memorize your name.. and then i'm gonna throw my head away!!........:bounce:.............

Another thought on the room freshener front. Put a quick spritz of them on light bulbs before you turn on lamps. Most people don't know better, and they do work fine to freshen up a room (I have some Animale that I'm doing that with).
    Discount and drug store fragrance trollop. http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=74

Tinge them with fancy laquer red and gold xmas themed ramage to be hand on the xmas tree as a decoration...lol