Code of Conduct

Question CREED Green Irish Tweed in a clear bottle?

hi, fellow fragrance lovers, I was wondering if you couldn't put your expertise to the test and tell me if Green Irish Tweed was ever available in a clear bottle with only "MillÚsime" printed on it?

I know, typically, it comes in a black bottle with its name printed on it. At a local parfumeria last night, I happened upon both Green Irish Tweed and EROLFA in 75 oz bottles and purchased them. The price was too good to pass up.

I don't suspect at all that I've been swindled as both colognes bear that distinctive class that only CREED possesses. The EROLFA bottle seems authentic in every detail. I was just unaware that Irish Tweed ever came in a clear bottle.

Thanks in advance for satisfying my curiosity. :]

Default Re: CREED Green Irish Tweed in a clear bottle?

My 75ml bottle is also clear and just says Millesime - all the 75ml bottles I've seen look like that. I think you're fine. Enjoy!
    For swap/sale: Dior Leather Oud, Pure Malt, Floris Vetiver, Vintage Tiffany, Charriol Royal Leather, Dior Homme; Dior Homme Intense, Chanel PMC, M7 gel, Roma (women's), Spicebomb, Trussardi Uomo, Obsession, others...
    http://tiny.cc/rd8ptw
    (swaps)
    http://tinyurl.com/a7qoley
    (sales)

Awesome, ebear, thanks!

Yep in my local store the bottles are as you described. Always best to check though mate.

Yeah don't worry about it. Those are a bit less common, because everyone just wants the bigger bottle.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

I think the clear bottle was marketed towards women. The actual scent is the same though.