Code of Conduct

Default drhfinegifts.com?

I've been searching for places where I can get discount fragrance on Etro fragrances, and it looks like drhfinegifts.com has them for the cheapest. I haven't seen any feedback about these guys on BN, not even when I ran a search. Has anyone bought from them?

Default Re: drhfinegifts.com?

For what it's worth, I recently ordered from them and had a good experience. Prices are often (but not always) 10-20% better than Fragrance.net. Free shipping over $75. Plus, if you sign up for an account, they'll email you a 5% coupon code.
    Last edited by Moneysuckle; 13th April 2009 at 03:54 PM.

I just received my first order from them today, and I am pleased with the entire transaction: good prices, coupon codes, fair shipping, tracking number, delivery was reasonably quick, the product was correct and in perfect condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneysuckle View Post
    Prices are often (but not always) 10-20% better than Fragrance.net.
    I think all internet shops are better than Fragrance.net by 10 -20% lol.

Their Creed prices are the cheapest that I have ever seen.

Good to know. I saw their site several months ago, and wondered. I just wasn't in the market for anything they had, so it didn't matter.

Blog Entries

I am at a loss as to which deals are people finding on this site that couldn't be had cheaper elsewhere? They are a dropship operation based in Houston in the vien of perfume.com, and I would expect their prices to be a bit higher in general as it adds another layer for profit-sharing (and their prices are higher for whatever I looked at, including Etro and Creed).
    Offsite Sales - Updated June7th

Vintage Dia, Vetiver Dry, Angel parfum, Opium parfum for Sale:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/215962

Though, their site looks like crap.. wich says something.. although, to me.
    unico grande amore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudassir View Post
    I am at a loss as to which deals are people finding on this site that couldn't be had cheaper elsewhere? They are a dropship operation based in Houston in the vien of perfume.com, and I would expect their prices to be a bit higher in general as it adds another layer for profit-sharing (and their prices are higher for whatever I looked at, including Etro and Creed).
    A Green Valley Flacon 8.4 oz. for $167.00? I have NEVER seen Creed this cheap before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudassir View Post
    I found a one-ounce eau de toilette of Mitsouko, which was exactly what I was looking for, for less than I found anywhere else. Browsing around, yes, it seems that other fragrances are more expensive than elsewhere.

Is there one site that is always cheapest on every thing? If so, I would love to hear about it. This was my first internet perfume purchase so I don't have any experience with any other site to compare to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Wüst View Post
    Though, their site looks like crap.. wich says something.. although, to me.
    I do agree with you on that. It's slow and there are only a couple of ways to search products. I would like more browsing choices.