Code of Conduct

Default where can i buy knize ten?

which stores sell knize ten in the nyc area? thanks.

Default Re: where can i buy knize ten?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyp View Post
    which stores sell knize ten in the nyc area? thanks.
    I think you can get it online at perfumebay.com.

Hi johnnyp,

Welcome to Basenotes!

I was in a similar situation recently - I couldn't find any local or online retailer that actually had Knize Ten in stock.

I found this company by accident. http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=202387

I had an old bottle to compare my new bottle to - it is 100% genuine!

Good luck!
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

In NYC, Bergdorf Goodman sells Knize Ten.

What's better for around the same price...the 1.0oz EDT or a 3.4oz Deodorant Spray? Or are they about the same value? I've read that you only need two sprays of the EDT, so does that mean you'll need a lot more than the Deodorant? Like a 1 to 8 ratio?

Quote Originally Posted by atrac View Post
    What's better for around the same price...the 1.0oz EDT or a 3.4oz Deodorant Spray? Or are they about the same value? I've read that you only need two sprays of the EDT, so does that mean you'll need a lot more than the Deodorant? Like a 1 to 8 ratio?
    I can see where you might want to use a deodorant spray to enhance a fragrance, but I can't imagine that you would be happy replacing an EdT with deodorant alone
    Last edited by TwoRoads; 9th December 2007 at 04:43 AM.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

TRY THE AFTER SHAVE STRENGTH!
    The strength of Knize Ten is legendary and I always had a problem with the opening chemical harsh notes of samples I had of the cologne. Don't have that problem with the After Shave splash! Wouldn't normally recomend the after shave of any fragrance, blut the Knize after shave is certainly as long lasting in fragrance as most cologne strength of other brands - you may have to apply a little more, but that happens easily with a splash - and the reduced strength seems to cut out the strong chemical blast of the opening that you find in Knize Ten cologne.

Second Bergdorf's.

Has Knize Ten been discontinued? Just curious because a couple of places I checked in Los Angeles said they don't carry it anymore because they can no longer get it.

Thanks!

Bergdorf's and also the Cambridge Chemist

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzlepuff View Post
    TRY THE AFTER SHAVE STRENGTH!
    The strength of Knize Ten is legendary and I always had a problem with the opening chemical harsh notes of samples I had of the cologne. Don't have that problem with the After Shave splash! Wouldn't normally recomend the after shave of any fragrance, blut the Knize after shave is certainly as long lasting in fragrance as most cologne strength of other brands - you may have to apply a little more, but that happens easily with a splash - and the reduced strength seems to cut out the strong chemical blast of the opening that you find in Knize Ten cologne.
    I may go this route instead. Undoubtedly the popularity of Knize Ten on here and shavemyface.com has caused perfumebay.com to sell out of the 1oz bottle (which is the price I was willing to pay for a blind buy). $54 is even a bit high for me though.

Decisions, decisions.

Well, that'll probably sell out now too anyway.

Is it discontinued????