Code of Conduct

Default Buying Heritage EDP

Hey guys,
    I tried checking Escentual's site, and it seems that they are all out of stock. Some of the other postings have also mentioned that it's near impossible to find in the states too. It looks like my last option is to call the boutique. Do they speak pretty good English over there, or should I just try to send them an email first? Also, does anyone have the current number over there? I tried looking it up on the website, but it appears that the Flash animations on there aren't agreeing too well with my computer.

Thanks,
    Chris

Default Re: Buying Heritage EDP

I think they speak well enough English yes, no need in general to email first. I got this number: 01 45 62 11 21 (remember French code). Email: spachampselysees@guerlain.fr

Otherwise check here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GUERLAIN-HERIT...QQcmdZViewItem

I'm running into the same problem with the EdT - can't find a 1.7 oz. (50 mL) bottle to save my life. Fortunately (I guess), the 100 mL bottle is being sold for the same price as the 50 mL.
    I noticed the EdP on a couple of US online seller websites, but like you, I saw that the item is out of stock. Good luck with the French Connection. Vive la France!
    Last edited by Snafoo; 10th December 2007 at 10:37 PM.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not his own facts. Daniel Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by crispy View Post
    Hey guys,
    I tried checking Escentual's site, and it seems that they are all out of stock. Some of the other postings have also mentioned that it's near impossible to find in the states too. It looks like my last option is to call the boutique. Do they speak pretty good English over there, or should I just try to send them an email first? Also, does anyone have the current number over there? I tried looking it up on the website, but it appears that the Flash animations on there aren't agreeing too well with my computer.

Thanks,
    Chris
    I bought 2 bottles of EDP from escentual 2 weeks ago and one of them is still 100% full, unopened/unsprayed. I'm willing to sell it as I prefer EDT. PM me if interested, can also take a pic of it if needed.

Thanks for the info guys! Going to see if the plastic holds out after the Christmas presents before I pull the trigger.