Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Encyclopedia/Fragrance Finder - If you like (blank) you might like (blank)...

There are a few fragrance finders on the internet, this one has a pretty extensive list that some of you might enjoy using done by Michael Edwards. There is also an encyclopedia that might be helpful.

Michael Edwards Fragrances of the World Online (I'm not sure but some parts may require a subscription)

http://www.fragrancesoftheworld.com/

Direct link to free fragrance finder:

http://www.fragrance-editions.com/fa...id=2139&type=F
    Last edited by beachroses; 10th December 2007 at 02:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Encyclopedia/Fragrance Finder - If you like (blank) you might like (blank)...

I like that site as well - it is the one I refer to first.

Anymore, I bypass the opening screens and go straight to www.fragrancedirectory.info/usadirectory/

www.osmoz.com and www.perfumeworld.net also offer very good fragrance encyclopedias

---------------------------------------

I just looked at the second site you listed.

The ones I suggested don't make recommendations - listing only family classifications and fragrance notes.

Does your site recommend men fragrances as well?

----------------------------------------

Got it! I just changed the last search item on your link to "M" and it works! Thanks beachroses, I would not have found this otherwise!

http://www.fragrance-editions.com/fa...id=2139&type=M
    Last edited by TwoRoads; 10th December 2007 at 03:40 PM.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Default Re: Encyclopedia/Fragrance Finder - If you like (blank) you might like (blank)...

Brilliant, thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Lots of people ask these questions on here and it just gives them a few more to consider. It's also fun to play with. I had been on ozmoz.com a few years ago, but forgot where it was because my hard drive crashed and I lost all my links. Thanks for reminding me, Two!