Code of Conduct

Default Balenciaga PH, how I love thee...

I don't know why I decided to buy this off of eBay for a leg especially since the volume of the remaining juice was unknown and my finances aren't too great for me at the moment.

I received it and sprayed it on my skin. And I thought I had made the worst purchase of my life. It had this off putting Kouros like smell (heavy thyme and bergamot?; oh, I've come to understand Kouros and I love it now). I gave it a couple minutes and I came back to the scent. It was absolutely gorgeous. The bergamot and thyme had disappeared, leaving the cinnamon, woody, sandalwood set of notes. It is a very, well balanced scent. The sillage isn't too much of rave about, but it has a nice smooth drydown into an amber and musk.

This is one of the best fragrances I've smelled hands down. Wonderful, wonderful, and wonderful.
    Last edited by scentophile; 10th December 2007 at 05:42 PM.

Default Re: Balenciaga PH, how I love thee...

I rated it a '3' when I first used it. I will revisit it as I respect your opinion.

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]