Code of Conduct

Default Tremendous Bra Fittings...in NYC

If your girls have been tired and cranky, take them to Town Shop on Broadway between 81st and 82nd, where they will be sized, pampered and best of all , understood, by the expert and attentive fitters who work at this veritable lingerie institution.

Also, Laina Jane's on Amsterdam and 79th (?) as well as a second cozy location on Christopher street has tantalizing bras, camisoles, nighties, thongs....

check 'em out, dears.
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

Default Re: Tremendous Bra Fittings...in NYC

OMG! Great commercial! Where the hell is the video?

<edit> oops......that wasn't very on-topic of me. Ok, so I'm very curious about this "pampering" part. Could you elaborate? Slowly.
    Last edited by MadScientist; 11th December 2007 at 11:25 PM.

silly Mad Scientist, YOU don't wear bras, do you????
    Last edited by rtamara41; 12th December 2007 at 02:04 AM.
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

I don't think mine are large enough to be pampered and sized yet. But I'll keep it in mind for the next 5 years.
    Always remember you are unique; just like everyone else.

large or small, pampering is always in order.
    in this context, though, let's say by pampering I meant "tucked" and "lifted" , standing front and center at attention

in personal contexts, I recommend Duchess Marden Decollette creme and Breast Massage oil by Red Moon Herbs for pampering purposes.

on a side note, remember the motto of the tiny tits club: anything more than a mouthful is a waste

my motto: it's all good. I think our men, lovers and children would all agree.

LOL I have so not been around enough! "tiny tits club" that is hilarious. I love it.

This endeavor has my full support.
    Current Wardrobe: Terre d'Hermes (duh), Guerlain Vetiver, Bvlgari Aqua, Bvlgari Pour Homme, Mugler Cologne, Rochas Man, Green Irish Tweed

Quote Originally Posted by sameasalways View Post
    LOL I have so not been around enough! "tiny tits club" that is hilarious. I love it.
    I thought it was the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.
    "Cleanliness and order are not matters of instinct; they are matters of education, and like most great things, you must cultivate a taste for them." Benjamin Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by bernat View Post
    I thought it was the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.
    aaaaaahhaaaaaa omg freaking funny. I am gonna start using this w/my friends. I guess two of them don't "roll" like me so they can't belong to it. hahahah.
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Darmes View Post
    This endeavor has my full support.
    "SUPPORT" ........nuff said.
    Last edited by sameasalways; 1st January 2008 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost