Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Online Shopping from Canada

Quote Originally Posted by alice2010 View Post
    I like Fragrancenet.com, good selection. I agree.
    The last few times I tried PerfumeDeal.com as they seems to have better prices.
    I am always receiving the packages with Canada Post without paying any duties or taxes. (as mentioned on the website).
    I agree.

You have to read the fine print and see if the customs are included in the shipping and handling charges. If not, you could be in for a major surprise, like about 30% of the value of your purchase.

The only beef I have with FragranceNet is that if you click through on one of those innocent-looking "save on your next purchase" links after completing your purchase, FragranceNet will forward your credit card info to a third-party scam operation that will dock your credit card $12 every month and give you nothing in return.

Last week, I placed a sample order from www.perfumeniche.com, based out of Toronto. They don't have a large inventory, but it is growing. (I am not affiliated with this company BTW). They do not sell bottles, just samples.

http://www.perfumeniche.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gourmand View Post
    Wow, that sucks.
    I have purchased a Caron Pour un Homme gift set, fragrance+deodorant. It was last summer I had no brokerage fee to pay because the product was shipped to Canada.

I'm waiting for another other that it suppose to arrive by the end of this week...

Oh and the actual shipping method to Canada is USPS not UPS.
    "You can look at a picture for a week an never think of it again. You can also look at a picture for a second and think of it all your life." Joan Miro

Can anyone provide an updated summary of the viable online shopping options for Canada?

I am guessing that some of the material in this thread is not current...

Quote Originally Posted by delamain View Post
    Can anyone provide an updated summary of the viable online shopping options for Canada?

I am guessing that some of the material in this thread is not current...
    Last weak I ordered from http://1001fragrance.ca/. The perfume was fine and I recieved it the very next day( they are in Toronto and I live in Hamilton). Hope I helped

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator View Post
    I have purchased a Caron Pour un Homme gift set, fragrance+deodorant. It was last summer I had no brokerage fee to pay because the product was shipped to Canada.

I'm waiting for another other that it suppose to arrive by the end of this week...

Oh and the actual shipping method to Canada is USPS not UPS.

we're still talking about the same site here right ? here is the shipping info from beautyencounter:

http://www.beautyencounter.com/shipping scroll down and read "International Shipments"

I forgot to tell you that this guys from 1001fragrance have free shipping and 10% off

1001fragrances.ca has nothing I want in stock. I suppose they would be fine, otherwise. Thanks all the same.

Have you tried PerfumeParadise.ca they specialize in the hard to find and discontinued fragrances
    Freelancer - Social Media Ninja - GFX Design Enthusiast - Web Design Junkie - Coding Noob - Your Very Own Techie!

check fragrancebuy.ca, or email them if you don't see what you want on the site
    Quote Originally Posted by delamain View Post
    1001fragrances.ca has nothing I want in stock. I suppose they would be fine, otherwise. Thanks all the same.