Code of Conduct

Default Tumulte PH at the Maxx...

I found a 1.7 Tumulte Pour Homme at the Maxx today. I've been looking for a couple of weeks now. A 1.7 spray for 14.99.....
    TJ Maxx is getting a truck every day from what I understand. So the store and stock change daily....Thanks to all who have been giving updates from this Great store.
    Gary

Default Re: Tumulte PH at the Maxx...

I saw the women's version, and tested it. Nice, but not me (too much musk), so I passed.

I saw this myself....I have never experienced this Fragrance......This sounds like one that I would not like.....I like Musk in small amounts that's for sure.
    The Men's version is based on Cedar.....A very nice fragrance.....well worth the $14.99.....Take care and thanks for the update......Gary

Popped into a TJ Maxx today after seeing this posted on NST.... They had Tumulte for women, but none for men.

Well, all the positive comments on Tumulte prompted me to blind buy a bottle at my local TJ Maxx.

It's...not bad. It's not great either. It smelled awfully familiar and then I figured out that it smells almost exactly like Gucci Rush one moment and Salvatore Ferragamo Pour Homme the next. The longevity is almost non-existent.

I think I would feel a bit cheated had I paid full price for it. At least I can say, if someone asks, "It's Lacroix, darling!"
    Life is a banquet...and I got botulism! -- Me

Is TJ Maxx the same as TK Maxx in England?... I assume so... I got a 50ml bottle of Lolita Lempicka L there today for 19.99... which I thought was pretty damn good

Thumbs up Re: Tumulte PH at the Maxx...

I completely succumbed to this bargain, but initially on me it was total cedar with almost no incense. Frustrated, I sprayed it on my arm about 8 times and found a treasure trove of incense. Maybe the bottle had "settled" if that's possible, but it is a different scent than the one I started with and on me it lasts and lasts..I smell it even after a shower.

Basenotes Institution

No Tumulte PH in TJMaxx in our neck of woods yet (stopped by this past Monday). I know and like the fragrance, I had a chance to test it last year -- both woody and incensy and like on Zibeline it lasted for ever on my skin, and I need a bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Twolf View Post
    No Tumulte PH in TJMaxx in our neck of woods yet (stopped by this past Monday). I know and like the fragrance, I had a chance to test it last year -- both woody and incensy and like on Zibeline it lasted for ever on my skin, and I need a bottle.

My TJMaxx did not have it either but the sister store, Marshalls, had a dozen!
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost