Code of Conduct

Thread: T&H : Grafton

Default T&H : Grafton

All,

Debating on getting this as a xmas present for myself. Read the reviews and have been looking for a high class barbershop scent. I have and like Rive Gauche but find myself not wearing it all that much anymore, i have tried Douro/Lords which i really liked but it was to overpowering for everyday use. Was wondering from people that have this what they like/dislike. Also 2 questions:

1. Is it an everyday frag
    2. Does it have decent longevity

Also - Is there a good online retailer for T&H. I havent been able to find any on discount.

Regards

Default Re: T&H : Grafton

It is very difficult to find T&H on discount.

I think it is an everyday frag.

I think it lasts quite well, though don't expect tons of sillage for hours as it is a "cologne".
    "Donít try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. Ē - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

to me it has damn good longevity. I have never seen it anywhere at a reduced price. I would consider it an everyday frag because it has that fresh, clean, but masculine scent. Its nice, but a little overpriced in my opinion.

Check out the discounts forum here at Basenotes for a discount coupon on T&H products !
    -

I am a big champion of Grafton--to my nose, however, Rive Gauche is quite similar to Grafton, so you may want to get a sample of Grafton prior to buying, seeing as how you're tired of Rive Gauche.

It can be an everyday scent (and I know folks who shave with/wear Grafton products with regularity). The cologne has staying power and will last, esp. when paired with the shaving products (I do not shave with Grafton products). I have not been disappointed with its longevity and tenacity.

T&H online had a sale last week, but I think it may have run its course. Otherwise, you won't be able to find it at a discount.

regards,

c.1905