Code of Conduct

Default How safe is Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for him for a blind buy?

How safe is Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for him for a blind buy?
    Which one is similar to VS VS for him?

Default Re: How safe is Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for him for a blind buy?

It's pretty agreeable and I don't think it's gonna break the bank. I don't wear it often, but got it as a gift from an ex and most other girls like it if that's worth anything to you- at leas that's what they say...

I don't have enough in my collection to make a reasonable comparison though.

I've worn Very Sexy in the past and enjoyed it. I think it's a pretty safe purchase that is pleasant to most people. I believe I've heard people write that it smells vaguely similar to Chanel Egoiste, though don't hold me to that. I don't have enough experience with Egoiste to say. Hope this helps.

VS is frequently thought of as an CK Eternity clone (it definitely does bear a strong similarity). In that CK Eternity is pleasant, extremely well known, and probably agreeable to most, VS is not that risky of a buy, although of course all fragrances are personal.

I have VS in my wardrobe but it is definitely a very safe buy. Nothing disagreeable in it at all. It isn't my favorite, but it is one that I really enjoy.

i think it smells like eternity as well, but its better imo. pretty safe bet...go for it!

Don't agree with the claims about its similarity with eternity. Its very different IMO. I can compare it with "romance by ralph lauren", "Tommy T" and "Platinum Egoiste". But this comparison is only about their family and general effect. Very Sexy is very original IMO, AND ITS NOT SAFE TO BUY IT BLINDLY!
    Last edited by msi_21; 17th December 2007 at 02:21 PM.

Nothing is safe as a blind buy in my opinion.

Ok,
    I like romance by ralph lauren and Eternity CK.
    So I'm very curious
    I will buy it at friday, so I will write about it.

Well, it depends what kind of effect you're looking for. If you're looking for female compliments, it's a safe blind buy, as the fragrance was created with that in mind. It's very "delicious" is the best way to describe it, almost gourmandy in my opinion. I have it for sale if you're interested (shameless plug)
    Last edited by somethinpositiv; 17th December 2007 at 11:17 PM.

i think its a safe buy..but if you don't like it..its not like you wasted much money..
    --------------------------------------
    well actually i wore it friday night..as soon as i got in the car i was told i smelled REALLY GOOD!
    Last edited by Joshhd6; 17th December 2007 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It was a safe buy.

It's begin- like CK Eternity,
    middle- somethink like Hugo Boss Hugo
    end- like Egoiste.

Quote Originally Posted by remy View Post
    It was a safe buy.

It's begin- like CK Eternity,
    middle- somethink like Hugo Boss Hugo
    end- like Egoiste.
    good buy///

I don't like safe blind buys.

I have it in my Wardrobe, and even if its not one of my favorites it still has a soft spot for me. This is because I get many compliments from women when I wear it. Also I don't think this fragrance is one where there is a separation between people that just love it and people that just hate it. (Like A*Men, M7 etc.)
    I think this is one were most will find pleasant while not SPECTACULAR or JUST HORRIBLE, therefore I'd say its a safe blind, what is more, if you really enjoy having female compliments like I do (ducks) I would strongly recommend you to buy it.
    Hope it helps,
    optimus
    =)