Code of Conduct

Default Domenico Caraceni at Luckyscent online now

Default Re: Domenico Caraceni at Luckyscent online now

Good work, Supermarky!

Now if only they replaced that pic of the Carceni tester with a retail bottle pic ..
    -

Basenotes Institution

Wow - those Scent Bar little elves work fast don't they? Must be all of the holiday cookies from Trader Joe's (and champagne)! [[wink, wink to supermarky]]
    Last edited by mikeperez23; 17th December 2007 at 09:30 PM.

This fragrance sounds nice; has anyone tried it?

Is the Domenico Caraceni 1913 on LS, the same as the Domenico Caraceni Pour Homme scent everyone is talking about as being one of the better mens rose scents in the market right now?

Different names..same scent????

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26127333.html

This is the one and same scent! But it is not really a rose scent, but has a nice rosey mid note with a leather drydown. Very nice and comforting. Smells like being home.

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    Is the Domenico Caraceni 1913 on LS, the same as the Domenico Caraceni Pour Homme scent everyone is talking about as being one of the better mens rose scents in the market right now?

Different names..same scent????

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26127333.html

Yep, this is a German website I found with some info.

http://www.caraceni.de/

Thanks for the info guys....I thought the same, but just making sure.

I don't know about this one, Supermarky is doing a bottle split in the market place....I'm thinking about getting on a small size decant to try it.....sounds a bit elegant for me...but I'm still curious about it....
    Last edited by nsamadi; 20th December 2007 at 01:02 AM.

Basenotes Institution

{{REWIND}}

Domenico Caraceni has been spoken about by many Basenoters, specifically I think scentemental talked about it a lot. More recently Michael (sloan_8013) reviewed it and Rose Poivree on the board and the thread kind of got hijacked by all of the hype over Domenico Caraceni (link here). Then Joe_Frances posted a couple of threads here and here.

And now here we are.

Personally I still haven't smelled the juice yet - I'm dying to try it. I hope it lives up to the hype.

I bought my decant at The Perfumed Court. To my untrained nose, it has a strong peppery rose smell. I think I am going to buy a bottle anyway. But at $120 for 100ml, is the price comparable to the German site? Mind you, I still have to pay for shipping......
    Last edited by Omega Man; 18th December 2007 at 03:39 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    I bought my decant at Perfumed House. To my untrained nose, it has a strong peppery rose smell. I think I am going to buy a bottle anyway. But at $120 for 100ml, is the price comparable to the German site? Mind you, I still have to pay for shipping......
    use code "MUA" for free shipping

Quote Originally Posted by NEoTY26 View Post
    Thanks for the code, NEoTY26.
    I compared LuckScent's price with free shipping to the German site where the price was almost the same BEFORE the added shipping.

So I bought at LuckyScent.
    Caraceni is a must-have.
    I had ordered a sample of it from the German site. Great, unusual juice.

Quote Originally Posted by NEoTY26 View Post
    Thanks NEoTY26. Wonder if the code is applicable for Canadian shipment.

Wow, this is incredibly fast action by our friends at luckyscents. I spoke to Franco sometime in early November, and he was interested in DC 1913, but didn't know a lot about it, and Mike spoke with him at here it is!

Well, I am going to try my sample from Perfume Court, and order from Franco if it is as good as our brethern here say it is.

Thumbs up Re: Domenico Caraceni at Luckyscent online now

Milanese class and sophistication in a bottle well worth the money it's blended to perfection imo.

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Frances View Post
    Wow, this is incredibly fast action by our friends at luckyscents. I spoke to Franco sometime in early November, and he was interested in DC 1913, but didn't know a lot about it, and Mike spoke with him at here it is!

Well, I am going to try my sample from Perfume Court, and order from Franco if it is as good as our brethern here say it is.
    I can't take credit for it Joe - supermarky was the one who spoke to Luckyscent. He's the one to thank!

Good to know, I think I could risk a blind purchase in this case. Thanks SuperM ! Last time in Milano I had no time to go to the place
    'Il mondo dei profumi è un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

In the very last stages of DC, isn't there more going on than just Frankincense and Cypress? Come on....gotta be...I get a hint of something maybe like styrax or castoreum or something very alluring and sexy. Can anyone else say they have noticed this at the 12 hour mark or later? It is beautiful and I love it, but just Frankincense and Cypress can't produce this smell can it? Confused a bit.

I definitely have to get this now....
    I love my No.88, Black Aoud, Attar....I'm assuming this is as good or better than most???
    What about the shower gel and other products? anyone tried them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jock_With_Scents View Post
    In the very last stages of DC, isn't there more going on than just Frankincense and Cypress? Come on....gotta be...I get a hint of something maybe like styrax or castoreum or something very alluring and sexy. Can anyone else say they have noticed this at the 12 hour mark or later? It is beautiful and I love it, but just Frankincense and Cypress can't produce this smell can it? Confused a bit.
    I have a similar experience each time I wear DC. The scent seems to be more than its note pyramid implies, in similar vein to No. 88. My first thought was the last lingering vestiges of the heart notes contributing to the base. After a few applications, I have since stopped attempting to deconstruct the scent and have accepted it as an intriguing mystery.
    Last edited by Sloan; 20th December 2007 at 01:01 PM.

MUA is only applicable for US orders.

I placed an order at LuckyScent anyway. Thanks to everyone who made this happened!
    Last edited by Omega Man; 21st December 2007 at 01:50 PM.

is it similar to Derby ? It sort of seems like it might be..

It could be that Domenico Caraceni is like a combination of Derby and Rose 31. The rose is more promounced in DC. Derby is probably one of the closest comparables to DC though. Both are very masculine and classic formulas.

Well... if I have Derby & Rose 31... is it overkill?

Any newer personal reviews of this fragrance? Is it truly that similar to Rose31 or any other rose?
    Scents are fleeting . . . memories are not. . . .

I have recently acquired a decant of this marvel (thanks to supermarky) and trying to get it.Although I think it is one hell of a rose fragrance I am really disappointed in the longevity of it.I have tested it several times but all I can get is 2 hours maximum, then it's gone.I am really surprised given the praise here for its longevity.
    When its come to the fragrance itself ,to my nose it is a really bright, slightly sweet rose fragrance that could really be considered unisex.I am not good enough to thoroughly analyze all the notes but the composition is really fantastic, I can say.Some people on this board was making comparisons with Czech&Speake's no.88 but I think they have nothing in common except both of them being rose fragrances.No.88 is really dark, old fashioned(not dated) and mysterious but DC is bright,sweet and easy to like( I can not think of anybody who would not like DC).
    As a side note, although DC is different from anything I have sniffed to this day, if I was forced to make any comparisons; I slightly get a similar vibe from another rose fragrance which is Iquitos by Alain Delon.I can not say they are similar but my nose just catches a very slight resemblance but where Iquitos is a synthetic,(off putting to many ) powerful wild beast, DC is a wonderful, beautiful,fragile baby deer which can make you fall in love at first sight(sniff))
    This is not a review in the classical sense, but my impressions about the scent.Hope this helps a little.There are many experts at this forum (pluran, scentemental,jaimeB to name a few) who can analyze it thoroughly so that take what I wrote as my personal opinions about this wonderful fragrance.

I would buy it in a minute if it was not fleeting in just two hours.(I was at least expecting a good 4-5 hours like my beloved Ungaro I which is considered very fleeting by many.)

I am sorry to hear about the longevity issues. I didn't experience this at all. I easily get 6-8 good strong hours from it. The base can be detected 12 hours after application. Thankfully this one works for me. I agree, I have never smelled another frag like it before.
    Last edited by Jock_With_Scents; 5th January 2008 at 08:05 PM.

I wish I could get the same longevity as you.It is really a wonderful fragrance.Even on the back of my wrist, it justs lasts 2 hours and disappears without a trace.

Happy to hear that it works for you.

Are you spraying it or dabbing?

My experience thus far is that the rose fades out within 2 hours or less, and the frankincense lasts much longer, but it is a fairly elusive note. The drydown here is a disappearing act. The rose, tobacco and other notes slip away one after another, then you get a basenote that I attribute to frankincense, but frankly may not be, I am not sure. I am not sure I really like this after all. I don't think it is much like Rose 31 at all. It is much more complex at the opening, and Rose 31 is darker and IMHO simpler, and maybe better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jock_With_Scents View Post
    Are you spraying it or dabbing?
    I am spraying from a 10 ml decant atomizer.

Oh ok... May the fragrance gods come and make DC's longevity work for you.
    I have this same issue with Costes, I love the fragrance, but it just dies on my skin. Makes me very mad.

Quote Originally Posted by fragrancalmeditation View Post
    I am spraying from a 10 ml decant atomizer.
    How many sprays though? Those smaller atomisers tend to spray much less volume than original bottle spray mechanisms,

Quote Originally Posted by zeram1 View Post
    How many sprays though? Those smaller atomisers tend to spray much less volume than original bottle spray mechanisms,
    My routine is 2 spritzez to chest and one each to either side of the neck, and may be one to back of my wrist,it did not work with DC and I had to sniff my wrist to get any trace of the scent.

There seems to be some confusion about two things with regard to this fragrance:

1) The fragrance is not called Domenico Caraceni 1913. 1913 is the date Domenico Caraceni established his tailoring business. It appears on the boxes of all the fragrances. It's not part of the name; it's part of the logo. The correct name of the fragrance, as can be deduced from the box, is Domenico Caraceni or Domenico Caraceni Pour Homme.

1913 also appears under the name on the Ivy League bottle, but no one calls it Domenico Caraceni 1913 Ivy League. The same goes for the women's fragrance Loren.

Don't expect consistency or too much attention to detail from retailers like Luckyscent.com.

2) The final basenotes accord is NOT made up primarily of frankincense oil. Frankincense oil does not have the heavy molecular structure and slow evaporative rate to be a basenote ingredient. If a perfumer can get it to stretch into the heart notes, then that is a significant achievement. If you've every smelled real frankincense essential oil, you'll know just how fleeting it is. There are no frankincense aromachemicals that work such wonders, if you were wondering.
    With regard to Luckyscent.com's review of Domenico Caraceni Pour Homme, which claims "The classically structured composition has a distinctly modern, even edgy feel, largely because of the presence of frankincense. The note, apparent from start to finish, combines beautifully with the citrus top notes, creating an effect that is husky-sweet, almost smoky", I won't mince my words: the review, like many of their reviews, is full of s*it. Sure, dressed up s*it, but s*it nevertheless. They have no idea what they're talking about with regard to frankincense.

I will be posting a detailed review of Domenico Caraceni Pour Homme soon where I will try to account for what I think is going on in terms of contents, structure, and evolution.

scentemental

Last edited by scentemental; 6th January 2008 at 03:05 PM.

I have been guilty more than several times of using 1913 in the name, so thanks for the clarification scentemental.

I can't wait to hear what you have to say about Domenico Caraceni.

I will be looking foreword to that, scentemental! Love this scent, but I can't place it at all.

Overall, someone poured acid on half a dozen roses. It's almost chemical smelling in a way, especially the topnotes, windex meets roses...slightly odd. I'm still testing it out, but it does drydown to something slightly sweet with a few other notes.

I get longevity, but moderate sillage. I could still smell this in the morning from last nights application, but it doesn't project and I can probably understand the "does not last long on my skin" thing. It's slightly faint of my skin as well, in a way.

keep the reviews coming...I'm still testing it.
    Last edited by nsamadi; 5th January 2008 at 11:44 PM.

For me, Domenico Caraceni is nothing like No.88, Rose 31, Derby, or any of the other references previously listed. Aside from smelling completely diferent than those, it's also much edgier (Luckyscent got that part right). It has a relatively vigorous "wake-up" characteristic typical of many fougeres, though I wouldn't necessarily call it a fougere. Describing it based on the notes given is difficult without a lot of analysis. It has unique accords which to some extent belie the pyramid. The longevity and projection are strong, and it produces sublime sillage. Those things were evident when I first sampled it. For what it's worth, my girlfriend's favorite fragrances (on me) are things like Yatagan, Macassar, Patou Pour Homme Privé, Querelle, Azzaro Pour Homme, Van Cleef & Arpels Pour Homme, Nino Cerruti, Carlo Corinto Vetyver, SMN Patchouli, and a few orientals. I don't really think of Domenico Caraceni as a rose based fragrance, but putting it in context with a few of those, she's relatively unmoved by Rose 31, loves No.88 and Black Aoud, but finds Domenico Caraceni one of the single most compelling fragrances I own.

I haven't really thought about how to describe it because I primarily just love to wear it. There will be a late night when I'm compelled to write a spontaneous review of some kind. One of the most striking features about the the fragrance is a prickliness and distinct rusticity. It's a polished rusticity, and the smoky, balsamic Cypress has a lot to do with it. The fragrance is at home with the most opulent surroundings, as well as barbed wire, dirt and the deepest woods.

It's the kind of stuff I would have saturated my black concert t-shirts with many years ago when I was wild as wild gets and still stays alive.

------------

I forgot to add that Cypress is well known for its ability to attentuate emotional tension...
    Last edited by pluran; 6th January 2008 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scentemental View Post
    Frankincense does not have the heavy molecular structure and slow evaporative rate to be a basenote ingredient. If a perfumer can get it to stretch into the heart notes, then that is a significant achievement. If you've every smelled real frankincense essential oil, you'll know just how fleeting it is.
    It's true that frankincense isn't the heavy syrup that sandalwood or vetiver are, but I certainly wouldn't call it fleeting; with adequate fixation it can last quite a long time.

Does anyone know who the perfumer was for this creation?

Quote Originally Posted by Xplo View Post
    It's true that frankincense isn't the heavy syrup that sandalwood or vetiver are, but I certainly wouldn't call it fleeting; with adequate fixation it can last quite a long time.
    Xplo,

I don't have the advantage or the inclination many times to always fully explain myself, especially since all my posts are written hastily and extempore. If I did fully explain myself, my posts would turn into long disquisitions--even my short posts already sound like long disquisitions-- which I don't have the time for, so, let me expand and fill in the details briefly since your observation is a valid one.

The oil itself is classified as a top note ingredient. My main point was that it's not a base note ingredient. It can be fixed to last longer as I noted when I suggested that if a perfumer can get it to last into the heart notes then that is a significant achievement, but more correctly frankincense oil itself functions in a fixative role and has interesting interactions with all kinds of notes, including citrus, but not in the way Luckyscent.com's review suggests. The sense in which I meant the oil is fleeting is in regard to frankincense oil's characteristic and defining fresh, exalting, terpenic lemony note that does not last at all long before it moves into a spicy woody balsamic note, which quickly evolves into a final drydown stage where what you're left with is a somewhat nondescript (compared to the opening notes) balsamic ambery drydown in which the characteristic defining aromatic qualities of the oil have all but disappeared. The final drydown note has little of the original character of the top notes of the oil and very little intensity. It's rather diffuse with a slight but constantly fading whisper of the terpenic lemony beginning.

There's a tendency to talk about notes and drydowns as if they're static, and in the case of frankincense to confuse the oil with the resinoid, which does last a long time and is used as a fixative, but the resinoid produces decidedly differently effects, with a quick movement from a fresh lemony green resinous opening to a long and extended resinous balsamic drydown in a predominantly fixative role. If the resinoid has been used in Domenico Caraceni Pour Homme rather than the oil, which I now suspect is the case, then it would explain why it's listed as a basenote ingredient, and it would make perfect sense, but my point which I was going to make in my review and which you preempted me to make here, is that if we're looking for frankincense in this fragrance, we should NOT look for its characteristic effects throughout as an oil but as a resinoid. What we should do--and what I started to do--is try to understand the chemistry of frankincense, which is complex and varied as are its effects in perfumery and certainly in Domenico Caraceni Pour Homme.

Thanks for forcing me to clarify my position; although, I would have preferred to do it more fully and less hastily in my review of the fragrance.

scentemental

Last edited by scentemental; 6th January 2008 at 03:50 PM.

Thank you scentemental for the clarification of the base composition of Domenico Caraceni and its name. I've worn DC several times over the past few months and I have difficulty identifying notes that reveal themselves--albeit sometimes briefly--in the later stages of the wearing. It's definitely an enigmatic fragrance that is much more than a gathering of notes and I look forward to reading your review and analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by sloan_8013 View Post
    Thank you scentemental for the clarification of the base composition of Domenico Caraceni and its name. I've worn DC several times over the past few months and I have difficulty identifying notes that reveal themselves--albeit sometimes briefly--in the later stages of the wearing. It's definitely an enigmatic fragrance that is much more than a gathering of notes and I look forward to reading your review and analysis.

I promised you I would get to the bottom--no pun intended--of this one my friend, and I will. I wore it last night. It's a singularly astounding fragrance. Tight, assured, inspired composition from someone who really knows their perfumery ingredients intimately. When I wear, it calms me right down; it relieves the Weltschmerz I feel increasingly these days. I attribute that aspect of the fragrance to the obviously high quality nature of the perfume oils used in its composition and to the exalting qualities of the pure rose absolute and the similarly exalting but singularly mind-clearing, acuity producing, spiritualizing effects of the frankincense.

scentemental

Last edited by scentemental; 6th January 2008 at 03:27 PM.

When I wear, it calms me right down; it relieves the Weltschmerz I feel increasingly these days. I attribute that aspect of the fragrance to the obviously high quality nature of the perfume oils used in its composition and to the exalting qualities of the pure rose absolute and the similarly exalting but singularly mind-clearing, acuity producing, spiritualizing effects of the frankincense.

scentemental
    So true this! It feels almost like wearing one of these so called 'aroma therapy' scents, albeit one that's made by someone who also happens to be an extraordinary perfumer for a change!

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    So true this! It feels almost like wearing one of these so called 'aroma therapy' scents, albeit one that's made by someone who also happens to be an extraordinary perfumer for a change!

Glad we're on the same wavelength Domingo. It was an aspect of the fragrance I couldn't understand for a long time till I actually "switched gears" and started thinking about it in aromatherapy terms.

I think your point about it being an aromatherapy type scent made "by someone who is an extraordinary perfumer for a change" is exactly right. There's not much out there, including natural perfumes and high-end niche perfumes that comes close to finding this balance between its been "natural" and at the same time fully satisfying as a modern fragrance can be.

BTW, I don't think I've officially welcomed you, so welcome.

Best regards,

scentemental
    Last edited by scentemental; 6th January 2008 at 04:03 PM.

...When I wear, it calms me right down; it relieves the Weltschmerz I feel increasingly these days. I attribute that aspect of the fragrance to the obviously high quality nature of the perfume oils used in its composition and to the exalting qualities of the pure rose absolute and the similarly exalting but singularly mind-clearing, acuity producing, spiritualizing effects of the frankincense.

scentemental

I think a lot of it has to do with the cypress which is well known for its ability to attentuate emotional tension.
    Last edited by pluran; 6th January 2008 at 07:32 PM.

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by pluran View Post
    I think a lot of it has to do with the cypress which is well known for its ability to attentuate emotional tension.
    Interesting pluran - I applied some of my Cypress Musc by Creed after the gym last night and I must say CM is just pure, resinous cypress in all of it's glory and perhaps I'm reading this into it, but it did calm me, post-workout. Very interesting...

Maybe I'll keep this in my office desk drawer - for those moments tension arises.
    "The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the "thinker." The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.

You begin to awaken"

-- Eckhart Tolle

Domenico Caracini: rose, frankincense, a note that reminded me of new magazines... and then it fades away to nothing. I wanted to love this one, I really did, but I have a feeling we're not fated to be together.

Quote Originally Posted by Galamb_Borong View Post
    Domenico Caracini: rose, frankincense, a note that reminded me of new magazines... and then it fades away to nothing. I wanted to love this one, I really did, but I have a feeling we're not fated to be together.

NOOOOO!!! I was pulling for you to like the scent, after you had gotten all hyped up about it over my review... that's really quite unfortunate... but I'm sure there's other, more marvelous scents that will work wonders for your skin, so don't be upset that this one didn't work out!

not to worry, I felt the same way, a chemical rose mess IMO. Didn't like it and don't get the hype.....but on the other hand, I'm still testing it....maybe I'll get it.

Too bad, I was wearing it yesterday evening and found it to have enormous longevity. It was still gong strong in the morning. The rose is very persistent and present on my skin - btw. I agree there's a "new magazine" smell in there.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

I have a decant of this and have been enjoying it for the last few days.
    The top notes are excellent and smell quite natural to me. In fact, the top notes
    raise my expectations for the mid and base. I feel the fragrance somehow excites
    then does not deliver in the drydown, which I keep expecting to get darker and richer.

The scent is long lasting, though it lies close to the skin. It smells like it was made with
    the finest of ingredients. It lasts a full day, and it's always pleasant. This one seems like
    it's on the edge of greatness but never quite crosses over.

I'm committed to keeping an open mind on this one as long as possible. I'll use up my decant
    then decide at that time whether to spring for the full bottle. I guess I keep expecting the richness
    of drydown of something like Acqua di Parma Colonia (a rose favorite of mine) and it gives me
    something else instead.

I'm being picky with this one, because the recommendations here have been of the highest praise
    and from some of the most experienced noses on this forum. I could easily be swayed to accept
    this one on the strength of the recommendations alone. I almost bought a bottle blind. I decided to
    find a decant and give it an extended evaluation. The top notes are of such masterful blending, and
    build such excitement, that perhaps this is raising the bar for what I expect in the drydown.
    Time will tell if this finds a long-term place in my already crowded wardrobe.

Thanks to all for the recommendation of a very interesting fragrance.

Tim

Basenotes Institution

I just found out that Luckyscent is backordered on the DC today (taking orders that are shipping late January).

I laughed when I saw this - considering supermarky and I were there when the owners of Luckyscent (Scent Bar) decided to carry it. I remember telling them both, 'Watch out when you stock this, you're going to sell out of it...so you have to keep it in stock...the guys on Basenotes have been talking about this for a while and it's pretty much incredibly hard to find unless you order it online from a German company!' They looked at me with this face that said, 'ok...um whatever you say...' But I don't think they really believed me. No offense to them. I'm sure people come in their store all the time and tell them the same thing, 'you need to stock _____, people will love it, blah blah blah' but this time supermarky and I were right!

And then today, I see they're back ordered.

I tried this last week and while I feel it's wonderfully blended, on me, it was a powdery mess! I couldn't get past the heavy dose of baby powder. I forced myself to stick it out and see if it developed into something wonderful, but on me, it just sat there and didn't do anything! I recognize DC's brilliance but skin chemistry can't be ignored. Well, I just saved myself a chunk of money.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    I just found out that Luckyscent is backordered on the DC today (taking orders that are shipping late January).

I laughed when I saw this - considering supermarky and I were there when the owners of Luckyscent (Scent Bar) decided to carry it. I remember telling them both, 'Watch out when you stock this, you're going to sell out of it...so you have to keep it in stock...the guys on Basenotes have been talking about this for a while and it's pretty much incredibly hard to find unless you order it online from a German company!' They looked at me with this face that said, 'ok...um whatever you say...' But I don't think they really believed me. No offense to them. I'm sure people come in their store all the time and tell them the same thing, 'you need to stock _____, people will love it, blah blah blah' but this time supermarky and I were right!

And then today, I see they're back ordered.

I ordered this from LS, and received a leaky bottle (which happens, you know). Called them up and they immediately offered to ship a replacement with a pre-paid FedEx label for me to return my defective bottle. Turns out that they'd sold the last bottle and that I would have to wait for the backorder to arrive. So I've got a relatively full defective bottle on my dresser in the box and I have to wait at least 2 weeks for my replacement. So...I've got a relatively full bottle on my dresser... Must... resist... temptation...

I'm taking the high road and waiting for my replacement, so the fine folks at luckyscent can use the bottle I'm returning to spread the DC love to as many people as possible through the sample program. An ethical quandry of the sort I rarely encounter...

Quote Originally Posted by Circa1905 View Post
    I ordered this from LS, and received a leaky bottle (which happens, you know). Called them up and they immediately offered to ship a replacement with a pre-paid FedEx label for me to return my defective bottle. Turns out that they'd sold the last bottle and that I would have to wait for the backorder to arrive. . .
    Same thing here except that I received a replacement from a shipment that came in Tuesday. I was told that several of the bottles were noticeably "leaky" (poorly crimped spray mechanism IMHO). Sorry for I must've received the last "good" bottle.