Code of Conduct
    BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Default Allure/Tom Ford/You Tube: Note "how to smell" method

Some months ago, when I spilled Bois des Iles in my palm, some of you scoffed at my funny palm-covering-face sniffing method, but get a load of the advice toward the end of this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cRf1HkHQ7oo&feature=related

Default Re: Allure/Tom Ford/You Tube: Note "how to smell" method

Thank you for the link!

Thanks Quarry!! Has anyone smelled these. I'm excited now because I love Black Orchid and the one he made for men.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

I was fortunate enough to spend the day in NYC last Monday, and got to smell a few of the Tom Ford Private Blends at Bergdorfs. If you love Black Orchid, then IMHO you will love Black Violet, as I did. Purple Patchouli is nice if you like patchouli (I'm sick of it) and the Neroli one (can't remember the full name) smelled just like The Body Shop Neroli Jasmin on me (and that one is a fraction of the price).

Wink Re: Allure/Tom Ford/You Tube: Note "how to smell" method

What a cool & fun video clip! I'll have to try that sampling method...maybe with the new Fords! Thanks Quarry!

Quote Originally Posted by mharvey816 View Post
    I was fortunate enough to spend the day in NYC last Monday, and got to smell a few of the Tom Ford Private Blends at Bergdorfs. If you love Black Orchid, then IMHO you will love Black Violet, as I did. Purple Patchouli is nice if you like patchouli (I'm sick of it) and the Neroli one (can't remember the full name) smelled just like The Body Shop Neroli Jasmin on me (and that one is a fraction of the price).

Mharvey you shoppin machine you LOL!! My co-worker went to NY last weekend and she was telling about Saks. She said that they had a whole floor of nothing but shoes. She said the 1st thing she thought about was me LOL!! I need to stay away from NY.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Divatologist View Post
    Thanks Quarry!! Has anyone smelled these. I'm excited now because I love Black Orchid and the one he made for men.
    My dear Diva T, if you haven't laid down your credit card for Black Orchid yet, do order a sample of TheFragranceShop.com Black Orchid dupe for $3.50. Their 1.25ml sample of concentrated oil will last you days and days and days. A single drop is incredibly rich, and I'd love to hear if anyone else thinks this dupe is as good as, if not better than, the Ford version. You have to order a minimum of three samples from TFS, and if you're completely stumped for what else to try, I can recommend the Hanae Mori and Spiced Musk.