Code of Conduct

Default Bath & Body Works: Midnight Pomegranate

I have recently discovered Bath & Body Works, and was wondering if anyone else has smelled Midnight Pomegranate? I think this "unisex" fragrance is amazing, and I rarely use the word "amazing". I usually prefer darker scents, and this one is dark and citrusy at the same time. "Dark fruit" would describe it accurately. I'm not sure what REAL pomegranates smell like, but I this is addictive. I would compare it with Escada Magnetism, but better. I didn't expect to find any real treasures at B & BW, but I think I have. It's available as a Body Splash or Eau de Toilette, as well as soap, lotion, etc.
    Licorice candy for breakfast, and another dab of Black Vines by Kerosene. And a spritz of Plum Japonais for Sunday.

I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like

Default Re: Bath & Body Works: Midnight Pomegranate

I Love the smell of this one as well! It is a bit feminine on my skin, but I bought the hand soap and shower gel all the same. It is fresh and clean, yet has a hidden mystery to it that I find quite adicting.

Here's the breakdown, according to their own website:
    Top Notes: Pomegranate, Sparkling Citrus, Dewberry, Anise, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
    Mid Notes: Cassis, Black Berry, Iris, Jasmine, Raspberry
    Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Tobacco, Patchouli
    Licorice candy for breakfast, and another dab of Black Vines by Kerosene. And a spritz of Plum Japonais for Sunday.

I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like

Blog Entries

I've given this a sniff & like it. However, I think it's really strong! When I sampled it I just did a shared spray of the EDT to the backs of my hands & I could smell it for hours. It actually gave me a bit of a headache. But the smell itself isn't bad at all.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Quote Originally Posted by Allen-at-home View Post
    I have recently discovered Bath & Body Works, and was wondering if anyone else has smelled Midnight Pomegranate? I think this "unisex" fragrance is amazing, and I rarely use the word "amazing".
    I'm happy that you like Midnight Pomegranate so much! I work part-time at a Bath & Body Works store, and I like experimenting with the signature fragrances, even though they are "supposed" to be for women. I think that Coconut Lime Verbena is particularly easy for a man to wear. The sweetness of the coconut takes a back seat to the freshness of the lime.

Actually, now that I have worn it for awhile, I still love the initial opening notes, but the drydown is a different story. I think the tobacco, musk, and patchouli kinda ruin it. What starts out as an amazing fragrance, dries down to a mess. IF ONLY they had left out the tobacco and patchouli I would probably buy the whole line.

I was just at the store today in the mall, and I couldn't find it! I was looking forward to trying it. However, I did see the Coconut Lime Verbena, and didn't try it. I will have to check it out next time!
    "Faites des bętises, mais faites les avec enthousiasme !" Colette