Code of Conduct

Exclamation Thats the new MillÚsime Imperial bottle by Creed

Default Re: Thats the new MillÚsime Imperial bottle by Creed

One thing looks odd-- I thought Creed was doing away with the "round" buttons on the caps and switching to the square ones...

I like the old gold painted bottle myself. It calls attention to itself. The new style is OK, but I prefer the original.

Bring back the GOLD...flakes and all!

Did the 4 oz. change too?

hi guys does anyone know where i can get a bottle of the new bottle , just want a fresh one as my gold bottle just seemed a little bit stale and i want o be sure the next time round?
    The World Is Yor Lobster

Quote Originally Posted by s130178 View Post
    hi guys does anyone know where i can get a bottle of the new bottle , just want a fresh one as my gold bottle just seemed a little bit stale and i want o be sure the next time round?
    Seeing as your in the UK, you could try ringing Les Senteurs in London. Orange Square who are the UK distributors fro Creed are also owned by the Hawksleys.

Barry

Thumbs up Re: Thats the new MillÚsime Imperial bottle by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Barry View Post
    Seeing as your in the UK, you could try ringing Les Senteurs in London. Orange Square who are the UK distributors fro Creed are also owned by the Hawksleys.

Barry
    thanks mate il do that tomorrow!
    The World Is Yor Lobster

Quote Originally Posted by s130178 View Post
    The recent refurbishment of Fortnum and Mason on Piccadilly includes a Creed concession on the third floor. They have MI and all the other favorites.

Ah, fantastic! I had mixed feelings toward the old blingy bottle. I'm much more comfortable with this. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by millesimeimperial View Post
    The recent refurbishment of Fortnum and Mason on Piccadilly includes a Creed concession on the third floor. They have MI and all the other favorites.
    They have had a Creed concession for as long as I care to remember. James from Les Senteurs does a stint on the Caron concession on Thursdays and Fridays and helps out on the Creed.

Barry

Actually, I really like the new bottle. My old MI went away in a swap, so this might be an excellent reason to pick up another.
    You are not your perfume.

Finally, no more scraping the gold foil to see how much juice you have left.
    -

good thing you posted that....because i recieved this mellisime imperial bottle from FragranceNet and thought that i got duped....

P.S am i the only one that thinks that Millesime Imperial doesnt have any longevity or has to be smelled upclose in order to be noticed? I'm guessing it is too citrusy and light to be worn in the winter.

It is rather short-lasting on the skin, but that short time is still a
    very enjoyable experience.

Spray liberally.

Tim

on me it lasts the whole day...just 3 sprays thats enough...also SMW holds the whole day...it is not weak for my nose.
    the new bottle looks also good

I saw the new bottle in Neiman's yesterday. Yes, the 4 OZ is changed as well. Dude told me he had one "gold" bottle left. I asked him why the change, but he knew nothing.

The bottle looks good, but it does "commonize" this scent in their line. What's next, clear bottles for GIT and SMW? I hope not. Sounds like cost-cutting to me.

I just bought MI in the new bottle from Saks. I have mixed feelings about the new bottle. It's definitely less impressive looking than the gold foiled bottle, but now you can see when you're running low and need to re-buy. The last (gold) bottle I purchased from Neiman Marcus started peeling and flaking. Maybe that's the reason for bottle change? Either that or to cut costs as another member suggested.

Can someone else that has the new bottle confirm that the new 4.0 oz. MI bottle does NOT have the CREED-sign on front in gold, only in clear glass?? Got it from FragranceX btw...

I see the picture has it WITH the Creed in gold...

I have the 75ml bottle and the Creed isn't in gold either, and I know for sure it's fresh, new and authentic. Not to worry.

Picture: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4483/dsc02305kx8.jpg

BTW, I owned the old bottle too, and I have to say I prefer the new bottle way more.
    Last edited by nsamadi; 22nd April 2008 at 05:12 AM.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the amount of fakes appearing on eBay and the like. At least for the next few months (until the counterfeiters get the new design down), you can be sure that MI is the real deal... any maybe we won't have any new threads asking how to tell if your MI is real or not...

There is also a new Erolfa bottle...cap and label looks like the Virgin Island Water design just dark blue!!!

I purchased a 1 oz. bottle off eBay for U$35.00. The bottle is clear with gold lettering. The MI is a sticker (gold lettering) at the bottom of the bottle. The cap has some plasticky smell. Other than that, the juice is good IMO. Have the box with the remainder of a price tag sticker from Bergdorf Goodman stuck onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    I have the 75ml bottle and the Creed isn't in gold either, and I know for sure it's fresh, new and authentic. Not to worry.

Picture: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4483/dsc02305kx8.jpg

BTW, I owned the old bottle too, and I have to say I prefer the new bottle way more.
    Thanks - I got kind of surprised when I saw the bottle as it was and the Arabic note.

Well, I would highly suggest getting this from FragranceX now, then. 4.0 oz. bottle for $99 with any of the 10% off coupons...Shipping included..

Well, I just bought a 4 OZ Tester in the new bottle design off an ebay vendor. Brand new, unsprayed tester in box for $120. He had all positive feedback with one neutral on a non-Creed item (a piece of clothing).

I hope that by getting the new bottle design I am avoiding high risk of a fake. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Hopefully they're not faking the new bottle already!!