Code of Conduct

Default Guerlain Vetiver Frozen?

Is this just the U.S. name for Vetiver Eau Glacée? I saw it on Amazon today (ordered a sample) but it's not in the BN directory.

Default Re: Guerlain Vetiver Frozen?

I'd think it would be Vetiver Eau Glacée. Vetiver Frozen sounds a bit strange

I thought it sounded strange too, but the box says "Vetiver" and then the line below it says "Frozen Eau de Toilette". I'm assuming they changed the name for the American market because many folks might not know what Eau Glacée means.

They're the same. My box has Eau Glacée on one side and Frozen on the other side. Whether your box is the same or not I don't know, but there is no difference.

Enjoy it!
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

I´ve had a bottle and like DustB said, it´s written "Glacee" on one side and "Frozen" in the other. The same for the cap. The so-called "globalization"... :-)

I´ve chased this fragrance for more than an year and when I finally got it I was a bit disappointed. I´m a big fan of Guerlain Vetiver and even in our extremely hot weather(Brazil), I must confess I did not enjoy wearing it very much. In my opinion this "frozen" thing that they put just ruined the vetiver and the greenish charm of the original scent. Then I just sold the "Frozen" bottle.

But the Guerlain Vetiver has been a very loyal companion through all these years. It is cheap and in my opinion is a scent that can be used in the summer, autumn, winter, spring... A very versatile scent.

If you are a fan of Guerlain Vetiver and are looking for something nice that could complement it, I would suggest ETRO Lemon Sorbet. The longevity unfortunately is quite short, but I think that is exactly what I expected from this "Vetiver Frozen". It is a calming, slightly smokey, tea and greenish scent.

Good luck!