Code of Conduct

Default Chopard Pour Homme arrives in the mail

I don't mean to rant in this quick review - but I have to say this bottle from Chopard is the cheapest ever from the jeweler.

With such classic bottles as - Casmir, Wish, Heaven, and Casran - Pour Homme is such a let down its so plastic cheep and really no theme of the orient or the Chopard's rich history. Sad that the scent follows the same way...

The fragrance opens in a very sharp heavy citrus note and then slides to a sweet amber woody base still the top notes are very prevalent. Sad their is nothing more I can discribe about the fragrance. I kept thinking to myself "I have smelled this scent before".

It does remind me of HM homme - but a less complex version. Personally I think Coty has brought this fragrance line down to crap with this their first scent created under them.

Default Re: Chopard Pour Homme arrives in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    I don't mean to rant in this quick review - but I have to say this bottle from Chopard is the cheapest ever from the jeweler.

With such classic bottles as - Casmir, Wish, Heaven, and Casran - Pour Homme is such a let down its so plastic cheep and really no theme of the orient or the Chopard's rich history. Sad that the scent follows the same way...

The fragrance opens in a very sharp heavy citrus note and then slides to a sweet amber woody base still the top notes are very prevalent. Sad their is nothing more I can discribe about the fragrance. I kept thinking to myself "I have smelled this scent before".

It does remind me of HM homme - but a less complex version. Personally I think Coty has brought this fragrance line down to crap with this their first scent created under them.
    You're of course entitled to your opinion, but if you read the reviews of this wonderful fragrance, you're in a very distinct minority.
    --------------------------------------
    Sorry. Just realized you were reviewing the "new" CPH.

Too bad. The original is a masterpiece.
    Last edited by Butthead53; 20th December 2007 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost