Code of Conduct

Default Where to buy Chanel Bois de Iles and Coromandel?

I am no where near a Chanel boutique! Please help...must try! Is there anywhere online?

Default Re: Where to buy Chanel Bois de Iles and Coromandel?

You can always call a boutique. They charge and send quite happily.

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

If you want to get samples or decants, lookinglass, you can order them from ThePerfumedCourt.com.

Hey, hi there, rockinruby! Thanks for selling me some Angelique Noire. (If anyone wants to check out rockinruby's deals, go here: http://perfumeposse.mywowbb.com/forum2/25.html)
    Last edited by Quarry; 20th December 2007 at 11:01 PM.

I don't see them on the Chanel site...

I see that the Perfumed Court does sell decants. Thanks, Quarry!

...but where oh, where to find a bottle?
    Last edited by lookingglass; 21st December 2007 at 02:08 PM.

Hey Quarry! Thanks for the 'plug'. I'm not doing much decanting these days, since eBay got mean and the gals opened up The Perfumed Court. But yes, if I have something someone is desperate for, I'm happy to oblige. :-)

Lookingglass, if you need a bottle, I'm telling you CALL A CHANEL BOUTIQUE. If they still have it in stock, they will be delighted to take your credit card info and mail a parcel to you immediatement!

I don't know where all the Chanel boutiques are, or where you live.

I can tell you there's a nice one in Boston at (617) 859-0055 and there are a few in New York:

Spring Street (212) 334-0055
    E 57th Street (212) 355-5050
    Madison Ave (212) 535-5505

As for other cities, I have no idea. You can look for "Chanel Boutique" in a city near you on switchboard.com. But if you're having it shipped, it doesn't matter which one you call, really, so you might as well start with those listed above.

Good luck in the hunt!!

The downtown Seattle Nordstrom store carries the chanel exclusifs as well. They may be available through Nordstrom.com, I'm not sure. But I know that they're present in the downtown store for purchase.

Simple: you just have to contact your closer Chanel Boutique. Les exclusifs are not published on the website cuz their polici is to keep them exclusive for the boutique customers.

Post Re: Where to buy Chanel Bois de Iles and Coromandel?

1st perfume.com, has the EDT spray, and the parfum. can't direct link, Also I have never bought from these people, so I can't tell you about their service,

I think you'd want to stay away from 1stperfume.com, truth be told. If you do a search of these boards, you'll see some threads about them.

Thank you everyone!

I called Chanel in NYC and they can mail me 6.8 oz of the EDT for 190.00 + 25.00 S&H. Does that sound reasonable? I'm seriously considering it

I'm such a lemming.....
    Last edited by silverbullet; 19th February 2009 at 07:52 PM.

Lemming right along with you, Jack. I'm totally lusting for Coromandel. Just bought a d*c*nt.
    I wonder if the only size is that big 6.8 oz? They have those on eBay, too. And 5 ml minis for, like, $40-50!
    And good grief, don't use 1stPerfume! See thread "Never Shop At 1stPerfume":
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=185700

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet View Post
    I called Chanel in NYC and they can mail me 6.8 oz of the EDT for 190.00 + 25.00 S&H. Does that sound reasonable? I'm seriously considering it

I'm such a lemming.....
    Yes it is reasonable.
    I read in Pere de Pierre blog (I am almost sure it was that) about an accident with the shipping of Cuir de Russie, it arrived broken, but Chanel was quick to replace it.
    Evenstar

Blog Entries

This $25 fee from Chanel is such a rip-off! Call Saks # 212-940-2072. They have been great to deal with on the phone & gave me scads of samples. No bogus handling fees. That is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by arwen_elf View Post
    Yes it is reasonable.
    I read in Pere de Pierre blog (I am almost sure it was that) about an accident with the shipping of Cuir de Russie, it arrived broken, but Chanel was quick to replace it.
    I don't recall anyone mentioning that? (I had to check...ha)

That would suck...you'd think Chanel would pack them well.

Quote Originally Posted by sofresh View Post
    I don't recall anyone mentioning that? (I had to check...ha)

That would suck...you'd think Chanel would pack them well.
    Oops, I am sorry SoFresh, it was not your blog, which by the way, I adore
    I read the problems with the packaging at the "I Smell Therefore I am" blog in an entry by Brian:

"I remembered the whole ordeal with Chanel on Rodeo, how my Cuir de Russie had arrived in the mail looking less than composed, and I turned around, because if anyone knew how to do things at Chanel, if anyone could make it all better, it had to be her. I returned to the Chanel counter and told her all about my horrible, traumatizing experience. The label was all runny! I sobbed. The cap was broken and the perfume had leaked out into the packaging. She told me to call Chanel in Beverly Hills. If they don't take care of it, she said, call me, and I will. "
    Last edited by arwen_elf; 19th February 2009 at 10:22 PM.
    Evenstar