Code of Conduct

Thread: body washes

Default body washes

hi there just wondering u know how fragrances come in body wash/shampoo .. just wondering is it a good or bad idea to use a bodywash that isnt the same fragrance as ur EDT?

Default Re: body washes

It's a good idea to use soap period no matter what form it comes in. But seriously, I find that the scent of most soaps fade right after my shower. They body washes that come with the perfume tend to last a little longer, but then again I don't know because I spray the perfume on right out of the shower. I do notice that I can smell it on my skin and in my wash rag. Most soap scents don't last on me beyond the rinse off. The scents they add to soap weren't meant to last long. I haven't come across a soap that has altered my perfume. I don't always have the body wash to match my SOTD. I haven't had any problems.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

thanks for ur help .. u know how u say u spray ur perfume on right after ur shower .. is that meant to make it last longer? i think ive heard that b4 .. about using it as soon as u get out of the shower

Actually I do it because I use the water that is left on my skin to help spread the perfume all over my upper body instead of just having certain spots that were sprayed. I like for my whole upper body to smell of perfume. Making your frag last long has alot to do with what strength it is and how it mixes with your body chemistry.

My scent lasts long on me because I scrub like it's no tomorrow. So, my skin gets nice and clean. I don't have layers and layers of dead skin and guk piled up on me. I think that is what sucks up alot of folks longevity. I'm on my 10th hour now and my Alien is still kicking.

check out a thread we had going a few days ago

http://community.basenotes.net/showt...=202748&page=2
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com