Code of Conduct

Default Best place to buy Creed online?

What is the best and cheapest place to buy SMW Creed online? I'm expected to pay over $100 for a new sealed 4oz bottle (not a tester). Which online store sells authentic fresh Creed? I'm thinking ethier scentiments.com or fragracenet.com

thanks in advance!
    Looking for Partial or Full Bottles Of:
    Silver Mountain Water
    Green Irish Tweed
    Scent of Peace

PM me please.

Default Re: Best place to buy Creed online?

People here often recommend scentiments.com and I purchased Creed's MI from them.
    It's fine, though my suspicion is that the top notes are not quite as zippy and fresh as the
    new stock at Neiman Marcus, but I can't be certain on that.

I would recommend Scentiments, but there are other excellent sellers as well.

One quick look at Scentiments.com and fragrancenet.com (two of the best online fragrance sites) reveals that they have increased prices for Creed fragrances...they are still $60-$70 lower than retail, but not as low as they once used to be.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp View Post
    One quick look at Scentiments.com and fragrancenet.com (two of the best online fragrance sites) reveals that they have increased prices for Creed fragrances...they are still $60-$70 lower than retail, but not as low as they once used to be.

I KNOW! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY!! In my mind I was like I swear SMW was $98.99 a couple months ago and now it's $129.99? What's the deal?
    Looking for Partial or Full Bottles Of:
    Silver Mountain Water
    Green Irish Tweed
    Scent of Peace

PM me please.

I just bought my Orange Spice from fragrancenet. With the additional 15% coupon, it wasn't nearly as expensive as I thought it would be....

Here is the link for the coupon codes...

http://www.edealinfo.com/Coupons/fragrancenet.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by thisbekevinn View Post
    I KNOW! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY!! In my mind I was like I swear SMW was $98.99 a couple months ago and now it's $129.99? What's the deal?
    I think it is still a good deal - I paid 291+tax at the Creed counter here in Toronto
    My Top Six - Guerlain Vetiver, Santal Noble, Bois Du Portugal, Antaeus, GIT, Vetiver Extraordinaire

Wardrobe

With all the fakes and old stock being passed around, when it comes to the price of Creed I just assume spend the extra 30% and make sure I get the real deal that has not been sitting in a warehouse for some time.

Just my personal view.