Code of Conduct

Default My next Creed frag

Well, for Christmas I am going to get to buy a couple of new Creed fragrances. I know that it isn't wise to blind-buy frags, but I kind of enjoy it because of the thrill of the whole event. Plus, I know someone who will buy it from me for what I pay for them, so I wouldn't really be out anything. So, please take a look at my wardrobe and let me tell you which choices I'm thinking about:

Millesime Imperial
    Tabarome Millesime
    Tabarome Vintage
    Silver Mountain Water
    Royal English Leather

Any thoughts??

Default Re: My next Creed frag

You've already got GIT and Himalaya, and I generally class MI and SMW as in the same family as them. So, that leaves the two Tabs and REL.

Looking at your wardrobe, you give low marks to quite a few macho old style scents, so I'd be cautious about Vintage Tabarome and REL blind (although I love them both, particularly the former).

So I'd say Tabarome Millesime.

For the second one, you seem to like sweet frags - why not try Acier Aluminium?

Ged
    Top 10 (not in order): Dunhill 1934, Dunhill Edition, Terre d'Hermes, Rive Gauche, Habit Rouge, Guerlain Vetiver, Knize Ten, Bois du Portugal, Vintage Tabarome, Green Irish Tweed

Summer Rotation: GIT, Aventus, Erolfa, Vetiver 1948, Guerlain Vetiver, Malle VE, Terre d'Hermes, Bvlgari PH, Bvlgari Acqua, Habit Rouge EDC and Sport, ADP Colonia Assoluta, Chanel PMC, Dunhill Edition, Eau Sauvage, TF Azure Lime

Quote Originally Posted by primetime34 View Post
    Well, for Christmas I am going to get to buy a couple of new Creed fragrances. So, please take a look at my wardrobe and let me tell you which choices I'm thinking about:

Millesime Imperial
    Tabarome Millesime
    Tabarome Vintage
    Silver Mountain Water
    Royal English Leather

Any thoughts??
    Your wardrobe is really all over the place, so it's hard for me to figure out your angle. Out of your list, I would take a jab at Silver Mountain Water and Tabarome Millesime, you can get 1oz. sizes of each for around $55 on line. - SMW is a contemporary classic and TM is macho man on ginger.
    Last edited by Kevin Guyer; 25th December 2007 at 08:05 AM.

I would say Millesime Imperial and SMW, but, I agree with Ged. Check out Acier Aluminum. Also check out Erofla and Neroli Sauvage. I had TM at one time, but it was too much tobacco and leather for me to really get into.
    - Ben -

Top Five:
    Creed Royal Oud; Byredo Black Saffron; Etro Etra; Creed Aventus; Xerjoff Nio

eBay: mississippi_rifleman
    Twitter: Cigar_Ben

Wardrobe

Stogie Review

I say Acier Aluminium as well. I got a bottle of it fro Christmas.

Barry

My avatar says it all :-)

Quote Originally Posted by primetime34 View Post
    Well, for Christmas I am going to get to buy a couple of new Creed fragrances. I know that it isn't wise to blind-buy frags, but I kind of enjoy it because of the thrill of the whole event. Plus, I know someone who will buy it from me for what I pay for them, so I wouldn't really be out anything. So, please take a look at my wardrobe and let me tell you which choices I'm thinking about:

Millesime Imperial
    Tabarome Millesime
    Tabarome Vintage
    Silver Mountain Water
    Royal English Leather

Any thoughts??

there is no doubt about it.....Millesime Imperial.....especially after looking at your wardrobe.

also i'll be the one to mention since no one else seems to be doing so....Original Vetiver.....its much sweeter than Vetiver by Frederic Malle but that might be a good thing.
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

Erolfa as a "write in" and SMW -- both winners in my book.