Code of Conduct

Default College Age Colognes

Im in college and am sick of wearing Fierce all the time...
    A lot of girls like it but its getting old (been wearing since high school) and im looking for something new
    What would you recommend for a college aged male?

thanks for any help or advice you have

Talking Re: College Age Colognes

Dearest Izzy...
    hahas we have a same probs. But now i already taken care. I suggest you to try the XY from Hugo Boss (if you are male). Its really have a great scent but kinda soft, and it lasts for about 10 hours. During my study time, i wore it, and it seems everybody just love my body's scent.
    Or, try Electric from Calvin Klein, i wore it too...it smells sweet, but the basenote are quite creep and cheapy. Lasts about 5 hour in my time. This is really work for indoor activity, while i rather using it when i play futsal or basketball. Peace out!

Default Re: College Age Colognes

I really suggest that you go out and try as many scents as you can and see what you like. I don't think you want bland scents that sales assistants will offer as perfect for your age. All recent releases smell younger and are not terribly overpowering at all.
    In terms of names, I don't want to suggest frags from Calvin Klein or Tommy Hilfiger or Cool Water. I recommed you to try Allure Sport and Allure Sport cologne from Chanel, anything from Burberry, Prada Man, Guerlain L'Instant, Mugler Cologne.
    There are so many to try and enjoy. don't limit your choices to what's "typical" for college.

alot of stuff is "good" but you do need to try it on yourself first....

some that wont offend anyone but i guarantee you will get positive results.

Burberry Touch (sublime Sexual fragrance......perfect for college age females reaction)

Burberry Brit or london.....try it on your skin and see which one works better for you.

Chanel Allure/Allure Sport - i'd say go with sport.....since you are of the younger variety(but you better have it on you at all times since it goes away rather fast).

Chanel Platinum Egoiste - this one is quite famous and is very strong.....if you can pull it off, all the local females will be pulling your clothes off.

Keneth Cole - Newyork/Black......i'd say go with black, since it seems to be a huge favorite amongst 18-25 crowd. Try Keneth Cole RSVP as well.

Paul smith Story - elegant citrus smell.....this one you should wear on a date....

Etc etc etc.....try these out first and i'm sure you'll find at least 2-3 that you'll love almost as much as everyone else will love them on you.
    Last edited by acceptfacts; 27th December 2007 at 07:32 PM.
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

Look at Diesel Green for men, or Diesel Fuel for men. The green is discontinued, but you can still find it for a reasonable price.
    Last edited by greendragon; 27th December 2007 at 07:37 PM.
    Green Dragon

Aliquando et insanire iucundum est.

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin/Fresh Version Also
    Escada Sentiment
    Guess Man
    KenzoAir
    I know Rive Gauche doesnt seem typical college age...but chicks love it in class
    ( and i wear the intense)
    Current Favorites

Creed- Windsor
    Serge Lutens- Chergui
    Creed- GIT
    Lolita Lempica Au Masculin
    Ysl M7
    Creed-Aventus
    Pure Malt
    Chanel Egoiste
    Egyptian Goddess
    Serge Lutens- Arabie
    Frederic Malle- Musc Ravageur
    Acqua di Parma- Mandorlo

ohh yeah....diesel fuel for life is a monster hit amongst college crowds.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by acceptfacts View Post
    alot of stuff is "good" but you do need to try it on yourself first....

some that wont offend anyone but i guarantee you will get positive results.

Burberry Touch (sublime Sexual fragrance......perfect for college age females reaction)

Burberry Brit or london.....try it on your skin and see which one works better for you.

Chanel Allure/Allure Sport - i'd say go with sport.....since you are of the younger variety(but you better have it on you at all times since it goes away rather fast).

Chanel Platinum Egoiste - this one is quite famous and is very strong.....if you can pull it off, all the local females will be pulling your clothes off.

Keneth Cole - Newyork/Black......i'd say go with black, since it seems to be a huge favorite amongst 18-25 crowd. Try Keneth Cole RSVP as well.

Paul smith Story - elegant citrus smell.....this one you should wear on a date....

Etc etc etc.....try these out first and i'm sure you'll find at least 2-3 that you'll love almost as much as everyone else will love them on you.

Thanks a lot for the help
    what colognes have you found to have the best silage/longevity?
    like something that the girls will notice me in in a place with a lot of people

Of those that acceptfacts mentioned and I've tried/owned, I'd recommend on the basis of sillage Platinum Egoiste, which is well-known for being a sillage monster, and I also got decent sillage out of PS Story (though to the scent itself I'm not too partial)

You know, I used to care about what girls think when I first entered the world of fragrances, but my addiction has gotten past that point (which is true for many other BNers here)

Quote Originally Posted by izzy515 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the help
    what colognes have you found to have the best silage/longevity?
    like something that the girls will notice me in in a place with a lot of people

Platinum Egoiste is the strongest.....10 hours later people will smell you within 12-15 feet easily....

Burberry Touch is actually quite strong for a soft fragrance.....it used to get me noticed all the time(i suggest you put it on liberally).

but....the easy choice as far as monster sillage/noticeability wise is Diesel Fuel For Life.....i havent worn it once where i didnt get at least 3-4 compliments/questions/requests......thoughpersonally i dont like the smell much at all(which is why i dont wear it).....females(especially the college crowd) seem to absolutely adore it.

so i'd say since you are going for publlic attention.....go with the manly/muscy PlatinumEgoiste.....and sweet and musky Deisel Fuel For Life.....you'll get what you asked for.

You must be quite the stink bomb there.