Code of Conduct

Default where to buy creed samples

hello all,

i was looking at discovering some of the creed frags and dont have a nieman marcus or anything close by. What would be the best online sources to buy say around 1.5ml vial samples of creed preferably not decants, because i would like to have the card for reference etc, but i am looking for any suggestions.

thank you

Default Re: where to buy creed samples

Perfumebay is one place I know of that sells carded Creed samples, check out the Shared Fragrance and the Women's Designer Fragrance Samples links too. Good luck!

Talking Re: where to buy creed samples

You might want to try the Perfumed Court.
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation." HERBERT SPENCER

Which 5 Creed samples do you guys recommend? They are selling sample packs of five for little cheaper at Perfumed Court so thats what I'm going for.

At the moment I have 2 basic (?) everyday fragrances, HB Soul and SJ Unforgivable. Now i'm looking for somethig to wear in a party or whenever i feel i want to smell alittle more expensive

I've read some of the threads here and decided to go for Creed because I havent read a single bad comment about their frags but i'm open to all suggestions. I also read that Unforgivable is very similar to Creeds Millésime Imperial. Is that true? Is there any point on trying MI if I already have Unforgivable?

..and sorry about my bad English.

Thanks.

Dependent

ebay has a lot of deals where you can buy carded samples singly or several in one lot. look for a considerable selection from the buyer not just Green Irish Tweed.

I would try Green Irish Tweed, Bois du Portugal, Himalaya, Silver Mountain Water, and Baie de Genievre (that's my 2 cents anyway). I know you have Unforgivable, but Millesime Imperial smells kind of like it but it smells much more authentic...less synthetic if you know what I mean, so I would get Millesime Imperial, but I usually prefer to try different scents.

The cheapest Creed samples that I know of are at Perfume Station, http://www.perfumestation.com/.

They have carded vials for $2.50 each. They are 1.5 ml each, vs. 1 ml each of decanted fragrance from The Perfumed Court. They have a smaller selection than The Perfumed Court, but they have most of the common ones and are a little less expensive too. It is how I figured out which Creed fragrances I liked and they are fresh. Yes, you can find old cards out there with REALLY BAD fragrance. Did that once with Baie de Genievre.

As to the person who asked which 5 to start with, I would suggest Millesime Imperial, Silver Mountain Water, Bois du Portugal, Green Irish Tweed and Baie de Genievre. They display the diversity of Creed and if you find 2 or 3 that intrigue you, by all means try others!

Quote Originally Posted by scentsitivity View Post
    The cheapest Creed samples that I know of are at Perfume Station, http://www.perfumestation.com/.
    I Did not find any Creed samples from their website. Can you give me a direct link please?

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by TurboM View Post
    I Did not find any Creed samples from their website. Can you give me a direct link please?
    type Creed in the search tool on their site, go to BAIE DE GENIEVRE and there is a sample listed.

There's a distinct possibility that not every scent has a corresponding sample.