Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: uh oh, reccomendations needed!

Quote Originally Posted by acceptfacts View Post
    i swear....many people on this site are either permanently frustrated or just naturally irritated....its even funnier when they get offended when it doesnt even concern them.
    some people are naturally irritating. perhaps it's your previous statements in regards to every man being interested in cologne primarily for it's influence on the the opposite sex, or the 'don't listen to anyone else, listen to me' line dropped earlier in this thread. the 'all i see here is a bunch of guys talking about their colognes' thing was a classic. i mean, on a male fragrance discussion board. how dare we.

as for reccomendations, these are a few scents i enjoy wearing regularly, kind of generalist smells:

ck truth: understated, green, fresh without lacking substance.
    adp colonia: rose, citrus and soap: simple but extremely high quality, a classic without seeming overly old
    polo double black: amazingly versatile. perhaps my most flexible fragrance. great mango in the top notes.
    Last edited by chad278; 29th December 2007 at 01:54 AM.
    current favourites: guerlain vetiver, trumper eucris, adp colonia
    latest swag: cdg man2, lolita lempicka au masculin
    next buys: keiko mecheri oliban, michael by michael kors

Quote Originally Posted by Nitromusk View Post
    But what if that person is just a rube, with more money than taste, looking to buy something expensive?
    another person's opinion or two other people's opinion will add an outside voice to your own reason and logic.....thats something i find refreshing, especially after smelling a bunch of scents in a row.
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

try kenneth cole reaction or black, polo blue or black, clinique happy, echo by davidoff...all great and i wore them all a couple years back...all very nice and easy to wear...youthful, but not teenie bopperish.

Hell, i would even go on a limb and say give canali a try, i think you would really dig it.
    Last edited by jdnba; 29th December 2007 at 04:26 AM.

My suggestions... try the Frederic Malle Outrageous and also Creed's Virgin Island Water. Good stuff. Have fun.
    Top 6: Amerigo Vespucci, by Kilian A Taste of Heaven, Serge Lutens Borneo 1834, Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta, Creed Bois du Portugal, Barney's New York Route du The

also...i forgot one of my favorites in your category...lacoste red a.k.a.. style in play...i dont know why i love this one so much, but its the greatest for a young guy to wear daily...its fruity smelling but masculine at the same time, unlike some stuff by, lets say, escada...go to some counters and ask for a bunch of these that everyone is telling you to try...i like most of the stuff that these guys are reccomending...you cant go wrong, imo, with most of these suggestions. Happy hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey View Post
    My suggestions... try the Frederic Malle Outrageous and also Creed's Virgin Island Water. Good stuff. Have fun.

if i would recommend a creed to him...MI would be it....followede by Silver Water and then Erolfa(to me, erolfa is the better of the 3.....but the other two suit his age better)

P.S finally someone else with good tatse---OUTRAGEOUS! is just that.....outrageously good.
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com