Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default L'Occitane Neroli Edp (old one) - now available at Blue Mercury

Having a day off, I decided to check out Milliseme Imperial again after so many had listed it as their "sexiest scent". So I headed down to Blue Mercury who basically leave you to your own devices. Before I hit the Creed section, I checked out the L'Occitane wares. Not believing my eyes, they had the 6 bottles of the now discontinued and nirvana-inducing Neroli Edp for regular price ($50). Having just picked it up on Ebay for about the same price, I bought a back-up bottle and one for my girlfriend. They have 4 left in the Chicago store so I'd head down there ASAP to pick some up. Oh yeah, I'm still not impressed with Milliseme Imperial.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Default Re: L'Occitane Neroli Edp (old one) - now available at Blue Mercury

L'occi is running sales now on their website and in stores. One is a general purpose sale (although AFAIK they are trying to flush out some lines they are discontinuing (I'm guessing the Honey Gentle Water and Olive/Tomato lines) and the other is a "Bigger Sizes Bigger Values" :-/ promo.

Maniac, how do you find the new Neroli "Notre Flora" EdP and Ruban d'Orange lines?

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nitromusk View Post
    L'occi is running sales now on their website and in stores. One is a general purpose sale (although AFAIK they are trying to flush out some lines they are discontinuing (I'm guessing the Honey Gentle Water and Olive/Tomato lines) and the other is a "Bigger Sizes Bigger Values" :-/ promo.

Maniac, how do you find the new Neroli "Notre Flora" EdP and Ruban d'Orange lines?
    Nitromusk I don't think the Notre Flora Neroli is at all similar to the Neroli original that manicboy is talking about. The original is much more complex, deep, lasts longer, has stronger sillage, etc. The RdO line is more about orange, not neroli. It's nice, but the longevity (like most orange prominent scents) is low. Actually I prefer the Acqua di Parma Blue Line Arancia better than the RdO line. But I'm sure the RdO line is more affordable.

Post Thanks / Like

3 left at Blue Mercury in Chicago....just got one....

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a link to a pic of the old bottle/box:
    http://www.loccitane.com/Default.aspx?a=4&s=27&c=1&l=1