Code of Conduct

Thread: Ladies....=)

Default Ladies....=)

i need your help on this.....recommend to me some great lotions/sprays from Bath&Body......i'm thinking of mixing it with some of my regular fragrances......so you know who this is for -- 27/straight/fairly good looking/ fair skinned....

not a fan of vanilla or amber....
    --------------------------------------
    here is what i look like.....if anyone needs visual aid.

once again thanks for the help......

P.S way back when i used to mix victoria secrets lotions with niche scents.....for pretty decent results....
    Last edited by acceptfacts; 29th December 2007 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

Default Re: Females....

Actually I always tell folks about Baby Magic Baby Soft Scent lotion all the time. It mixes very well with alot of your oriental and spicy like frags. I wear mine with Angel, Coco Mademoiselle, Prada, Alien, and Aveda Patchouli. Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion is great to mix with some of your sweet smellin frags as well. The Baby Magic lotion lasts longer than most of the frags you will wear. Trust me. The Palmer's last a while too, but it tends to fade after a long period of time.

Can't really help you with B&BW though. I haven't been in there for ages. I am curious about this Sandalwood Rose though. Sounds good. I do use VS's Love Spell with some of my sweet smellin frags like Lolita Lempicka, D&G Light Blue, Magnetism, and a few more.

You can also go to an Aveda shop (located in most malls) to try out their singular note oils. I use them along with my frags too. I have Aveda Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Vanilla Absolute. They have alot of other singular notes as well. They are great and last a long time too. If you like a particular note in a frag and want to bring it out more, you can do that with these oils. I wear my patchouli with Alien, Coco Mademoiselle, Delicious Night DKNY, and many others. It's funny because it just makes these particular frags smell so good on me. I love the patchouli. I wear it by itself with the Baby Magic. It smells sooooo good.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

*** Warning ***
    The question above will be impossible to answer .
    See the threads >> We need more females
    >> 27 year old, younger looking male
    All the best for 08 girls ,, cheers .

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

Quote Originally Posted by acceptfacts View Post
    27/straight/fairly good looking/ fair skinned....
    And modest, too. None of those traits mean anything when it comes to what kind of fragrances you might like... Besides the vanilla and amber clues, can you name some specific fragrances you like or don't like? Do you like spicy / woody / oriental / aquatic? Something loud or something close to the skin? What ARE your regular fragrances?

Btw, answering to "Females" kinda sets my teeth on edge.
    Sniff and let sniff.

Quote Originally Posted by tang View Post
    And modest, too. None of those traits mean anything when it comes to what kind of fragrances you might like... Besides the vanilla and amber clues, can you name some specific fragrances you like or don't like? Do you like spicy / woody / oriental / aquatic? Something loud or something close to the skin? What ARE your regular fragrances?

Btw, answering to "Females" kinda sets my teeth on edge.
    well said tang .

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

Default Re: Ladies....=)

....hands on hips and head rollin like a mug!!

Excuse me but do I need to separate you 2!!

Don't come up in my house with this foolishness. Acceptfacts put your mirror away and go read a book. Dimitrios back to the male frag section and get me a switch.

Don't let me have to come back in here and get to swingin my switch. We don't tolerate that mess over here OK.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

Thanks, Divatologist!
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Quote Originally Posted by Divatologist View Post

Don't come up in my house with this foolishness. Acceptfacts put your mirror away and go read a book. Dimitrios back to the male frag section and get me a switch.

Don't let me have to come back in here and get to swingin my switch. We don't tolerate that mess over here OK.
    You go girl! Basenotes needs its very own dominatrix from time to time. :-)
    "I don't know the key to success,
    but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."
    Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by Divatologist View Post

i agree 1000%.....lets keep the conversation to fragrances/scents/perfumes/ or something involving either/or......thats pretty much my only reason for being here.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

i agree 1000%.....lets keep the conversation to fragrances/scents/perfumes/ or something involving either/or......thats pretty much my only reason for being here.
    Yay! Me too! So what do you wear currently, and what do you absolutely LOVE?
    "I don't know the key to success,
    but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."
    Bill Cosby

Thank you guys, for the retractions !
    Divababy- I'm adopting you PRONTO...
    [Unless my instincts fail me- I doubt that you've got a Jewish mama- and I'm volunteering !]

LOL!! Chayaruchama my Moms is a 100% pure collard green & cornbread, field peas, turkey necks & rice cookin, shellin butter beans on the front porch, will bust you upside your head if you sit on her living room furniture, better not roll your eyes at me, down south pure-T country girl!!! She don't play with nobody comin up in her house with no foolishness LOL!! Honey, I'm 38 years old and don't think for one minute that woman won't correct my bottom lip if I get out of line. I don't mess with her. I love her to death though. This apple didn't fall far from that tree.

Well, babes, your mama can cook for me ANYTIME...
    I love the sound of her- a woman after my own heart !
    [My collards would make you weep, though...]

You're talking to a daughter-deprived woman- mother of sons.
    I come from a long line of tough women, myself.
    My mama will be 84 in the spring, and she can still cause MAJOR damage...
    That's why I live in Boston, LOL.[Love her, anyhow]

I'd be proud to have you be mine.

Diva ...ouch! I can still recall the sting on the bag of my legs from my little 90 pound switch swiggin southern mamaw. The switch collected by me of course from the back yard ( I never did figure out how to choose one that did not sting lik a mother).

As for the lotion the only two I use from The Body Shop are the Shea Butter Whip ( which I must have in the winter) and the Almond, which is not an overpowering almond smell but soft and natural...goes well with sweet and oriental frags. The Shea Butter is very clean smelling with very little sillage but makes my frags last during the dry skin season.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemmie View Post
    Yay! Me too! So what do you wear currently, and what do you absolutely LOVE?
    i wear alot of fragrances...but those that absolutely stand out to me...

Creed Erolfa /Millesime Imperial.....Frederic Malle OUTRAGEOUS!......Kiton for men....

i usually like a mix somewhere between citrus and lightly sweetened wood fragrances......young/crisp/sexy smell.
    Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post
    Diva ...ouch! I can still recall the sting on the bag of my legs from my little 90 pound switch swiggin southern mamaw. The switch collected by me of course from the back yard ( I never did figure out how to choose one that did not sting lik a mother).

As for the lotion the only two I use from The Body Shop are the Shea Butter Whip ( which I must have in the winter) and the Almond, which is not an overpowering almond smell but soft and natural...goes well with sweet and oriental frags. The Shea Butter is very clean smelling with very little sillage but makes my frags last during the dry skin season.
    thank you for that.....i dont have dry skin but i've always wanted to try using unscented lotion/creme to see how it would interact with the fragrances,
    Last edited by acceptfacts; 29th December 2007 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You can always use a light lotion or a fragrant gel. Most of your fragranced lotions don't have enough in them to make you overly greasy, which is why I mix them with my day to day lotions. So, the scented lotions would be perfect for you cause you can wear them alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by chayaruchama View Post
    Well, babes, your mama can cook for me ANYTIME...
    I love the sound of her- a woman after my own heart !
    [My collards would make you weep, though...]

You're talking to a daughter-deprived woman- mother of sons.
    I come from a long line of tough women, myself.
    My mama will be 84 in the spring, and she can still cause MAJOR damage...
    That's why I live in Boston, LOL.[Love her, anyhow]

I'd be proud to have you be mine.
    Well thank you. I'll keep that in mind. Anybody that can cook collards like my Moms can be my honorary Moms any day!

Yeah I can from a line of tough women too. It got on my nerves when I was younger, but I thank God for that strength every day now. Mama don't play!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post

tdi I remember that all too well. Man, my Grandma would walk around with it and just whack you. You would tell her you didn't do anything and she would tell you she hit you for what you are about to do and what she might of missed earlier and because you just looked like you needed a good whack ROFL!! I miss her. She was a mess.
    Last edited by Divatologist; 30th December 2007 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

divatologist, that is so funny, I think the Baby magic baby wash lasts a long time when used as a soap as well, and it reminds me of shalimar. I love the baby magic wash original...good memories.
    Always remember you are unique; just like everyone else.

The Baby Magic comparison is interesting because the last time I visited my sis in law I used the babys liquid soap and it smelled a lot like Chanel No. 5 but I cant remember what type it was......there are soooooo many to choose from now.

I personally think that BBW Juniper Breeze is something that both men and women can easily wear and can easily be complemented with most scents. I suggest you stay away from Cucumber Melon though - although it smells pretty clean, in my opinion..it's way too common and boring. Good luck on your search!!

Quote Originally Posted by bashful_in_newyork View Post
    I personally think that BBW Juniper Breeze is something that both men and women can easily wear and can easily be complemented with most scents. I suggest you stay away from Cucumber Melon though - although it smells pretty clean, in my opinion..it's way too common and boring. Good luck on your search!!
    Exactly what i was going to say!

I'm a guy here, but i'll give my 2 cents if I may:

Your request is difficult to say the least, as most B&BW's scents are heavy on the sweet side, so stay away from Sensual Amber!

There's another one you might find somewhat fun to layer with other stuff: Cool cirtus Basil, and yet another one: lemongrass sage.
    One that i like a lot is Coconut lime Vervena, which has a hint of Creed's VirginIW.

You know what? I hate to say this, but I feel that I must.
    It is only a sense of humor and forgiveness that save everybody when a family is violent.
    I am sorry that anyone has to resort to hitting to maintain control.
    Love keeps everyone together, but it is a distortion of reality to think of the punishment and the fear it caused to be funny in retrospect.
    Yes, violence it is a part of life.
    Yes, it is "natural" for humans and animals to be violent in order to establish dominance.
    No, it is not the best way.
    I'm glad we can all laugh, but please let me put in this disclaimer.
    Don't be offended.
    I understand that some of the world's greatest humor arises from surviving pain or danger and putting it into a context that makes one laugh.
    I am the same as everyone else here. I laughed at these stories, too. But I want everyone to think about why he or she is laughing. There is tragedy behind the scenes. And there is a better way. No need to emulate "good old granny."
    Please allow me to put this subject into perspective.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by purplebird7; 3rd January 2008 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by purplebird7 View Post
    You know what? I hate to say this, but I feel that I must.
    It is only a sense of humor and forgiveness that save everybody when a family is violent.
    I am sorry that anyone has to resort to hitting to maintain control.
    Love keeps everyone together, but it is a distortion of reality to think of the punishment and the fear it caused to be funny in retrospect.
    Yes, violence it is a part of life.
    Yes, it is "natural" for humans and animals to be violent in order to establish dominance.
    No, it is not the best way.
    I'm glad we can all laugh, but please let me put in this disclaimer.
    Don't be offended.
    I understand that some of the world's greatest humor arises from surviving pain or danger and putting it into a context that makes one laugh.
    I am the same as everyone else here. I laughed at these stories, too. But I want everyone to think about why he or she is laughing. There is tragedy behind the scenes. And there is a better way. No need to emulate "good old granny."
    Please allow me to put this subject into perspective.
    Thank you.

I grew up in the era where parents ( and grandparents) spanked their children and I have had my share. My DH went to Catholic school and pretty much received a spanking daily for misbehavior( think extremely high IQ and being bored in school). This is why I agree with you 100% Purplebird and why I have never spanked my children. And guess what ? They have way more respect and reverence for me than I ever had for my Parents. I shudder when my friend talks about spanking her young children and I chime in with my 2 cents on corporal punishment. I choose to have a sense of humour about the spankings I received because I remember each and everyone of them vividly ( there were not that many ). I don't need "therapy" because of the handful of times I got my rear spanked. I have chosen to move on and use it as another experience that I think has made me a better parent.

Wink Re: Ladies....=)

I was whacked occasionally but what kept my therapist in business was the "KGB" psychological
    techniques. Mom missed her calling, let me tell you.

My first pic - for male fougere, green aromatic, or aquatics, is BBW Green Clover & Aloe (I think that's what it's called). It's just a nice green, fresh scent.
    I dated a guy that wore Very Sexy for Men 2, and I think BBW Juniper or Cotton Blossom would layer well with it - or any fragrance in the same vein as VSM2.

Quote Originally Posted by bashful_in_newyork View Post
    i'll try juniper breeze...thank you for your suggestion, bashful...=)...

i remember buying cucumber melon lotion back in 1998....=*(..my freshman year in college.
    Quote Originally Posted by castorpollux View Post
    Exactly what i was going to say!

I'm a guy here, but i'll give my 2 cents if I may:

Your request is difficult to say the least, as most B&BW's scents are heavy on the sweet side, so stay away from Sensual Amber!

There's another one you might find somewhat fun to layer with other stuff: Cool cirtus Basil, and yet another one: lemongrass sage.
    One that i like a lot is Coconut lime Vervena, which has a hint of Creed's VirginIW.

hmmmm...this is good stuff....i'm always looking for something to mix with Creeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by leffleur View Post
    My first pic - for male fougere, green aromatic, or aquatics, is BBW Green Clover & Aloe (I think that's what it's called). It's just a nice green, fresh scent.
    I dated a guy that wore Very Sexy for Men 2, and I think BBW Juniper or Cotton Blossom would layer well with it - or any fragrance in the same vein as VSM2.

thank you once again...i'm writing all these down and probably stopping by B&BW tommorow...=)
    Last edited by acceptfacts; 4th January 2008 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i need your help on this.....recommend to me some great lotions/sprays from Bath&Body......i'm thinking of mixing it with some of my regular fragrances......so you know who this is for -- 27/straight/fairly good looking/ fair skinned....

not a fan of vanilla or amber....
    here is what i look like.....if anyone needs visual aid.

once again thanks for the help......

P.S way back when i used to mix victoria secrets lotions with niche scents.....for pretty decent results....
    Well, I wish I could recommend a fragrance for you, but I know zilch about Bath&Body (not a fan). How 'bout Acqua di Gio? And btw, you are SMOKIN' hot !

If you are still searching for a B&BW lotion I would say to try "Japanese Cherry Blossom", An oriental floral that to me could be unisex and it smells very good, also "Dancing Waters" is a simple aquatic scent that might blend well with cologne, or if you are looking for a cream from B&BW that is fragrance free theres "True Blue Spa" body cream. Hope this helps and good luck finding what you are looking for...
    www.rigosplace.com

...xXjEnNyXx...

====MY ADDICTION====

<3<3 PERFUME<3<3

Blog Entries

B&BW have 4 men's body sprays/shower gels that you may want to try. My husband likes the "Woodland" one (the shower gel more than the spray, however.)

Here is the page that shows them:

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/fami...484525.3256892