Code of Conduct

Default Eau Des Rochas Pour Homme and Bowling Green

I am wondering how similar Eau Des Rochas PH is to Bowling Green? I purchase BG based on it being a pine/citrus scent but I don't smell the pine and it seems very short lived on me. No comments or compliments either. I am inquiring about EDRPH because it is mentioned having a pine citrus drydown. Trying to simplify my collection (life in general) for 2008 so I want to avoid adding a similar fragrance. I normally don't buy blind but I would have to buy the Rochas untested. Happy New Year to all.

Greg

Default Re: Eau Des Rochas Pour Homme and Bowling Green

Eau De Rochas to me is a lemony scent, well made and refined, yet short-lived. Never tried Bowling Green though so no comparison of the two. Hope this helps.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

In a similar vein, but I find Bowling Green woodier and longer lasting. Eau de Rochas is a classic unisex verbena frag, whereas Bowling Green is a greener, woodier masculine scent that's heavier on the lemon.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

The Rochas is one of the nicest "classic" scents imo. It does have a nice lemony edge to it, similar lemon to GFT but not as strong. I haven't used BG for a while, but I remember it to be an 80's type -- nice but nothing too special.