Code of Conduct

Default Your thoughts about MAMBO MIX for Men (2007) by Liz Clairbone ???

Scent strength ?
    Scent life ??

Similar to...???

Thanks in advance!!!

Wink Re: Your thoughts about MAMBO MIX for Men (2007) by Liz Clairbone ???

Haven't worn it yet but I love the scent. Smelt it one time and it is one that I will purchase

Default Re: Your thoughts about MAMBO MIX for Men (2007) by Liz Clairbone ???

It reminded me of Echo.

I just bought some blindly from Ebay because I loved the first Mambo and it is the best fragrance EVER like I mean it...... I have not found a better fragrance!! Man I can't wait and if anybody reading this has never smelled the original Mambo smell it....

But I should have it in a week and I will give a better review.

But is it fresher than Mambo or deeper..... just by the bottle it looks like it will be lighter but if it anything like the original then it is going to be incredible

Funny I just bought a bottle of mambo a few weeks before Xmas at Kmart. You can still find it there and Walmart. Bought it 'cause I like it.
    Always remember you are unique; just like everyone else.

ive been curious about this aswell, im a big fan of the original mambo

I am very curious now I saw it online a few weeks ago and wanted to make a blind buy. I guess I will have to.

I like Bora Bora, although synthetic but it paints a picture of a modern world to me. And I've read the review of Mambo it is intriguing.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Mambo will always be in my TOP 5!!

Never cared about anything Liz Clairbone. I mean, there are so many better designer houses to choose from.

Any more thoughts on Mambo Mix? I sprayed it on my hand, seems to be a very strong scent.
    Last edited by karisuma; 30th December 2008 at 03:21 PM.