Code of Conduct

Default Can you gentlemen please suggest a fragrance for a guy who likes the following?

I wanted to get one of my guy friends a fragrance to add to his collection. From what I know, he likes:

Marc Jacobs
    Gendarme
    Geir
    Salvatore Ferragamo

I know this doesn't seem like much to go by, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks so much and happy new year everybody!!

Default Re: Can you gentlemen please suggest a fragrance for a guy who likes the following?

try ozmoz.com look for the fragrance he likes and it will tell you what family it's in and what's similar

http://www.osmoz.com/encyclo/marques...he.asp?ID=3847

I was looking at this before I logged on here

Default Re: Can you gentlemen please suggest a fragrance for a guy who likes the following?

if he likes gendarme, i would suggest trying mugler cologne...it has the same green and clean feeling and its really very nice.

Also, try chanel egoiste(not platinum egoiste)...it seems it fits in with these guys...to me it smells like a richer, fuller, classier geir! I hope this helps.
    Last edited by jdnba; 1st January 2008 at 10:02 PM.

from the ones you listed, Gucci envy is the simple way out or Armani Attitude....

or probably the best from the generic choices for him - John Varvatos.
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

Try Vera Wang for men, it has the rounded smoothness of Marc Jacobs and Geir albeit not as sweet. Definitely a safe fragrance though as I think he would lean towards.

I'll bet he(and you!) would love http://www.imaginationperfumery.com/...nt-for-men-956 M7......

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

Gendarme Sky?

If you want to be a super sweetie, get him Silver Mountain Water. A 1 0z. bottle can be had for around $50 on line.

Frederic Malle Outrageous!
    -

Thank you all for the recs - I'll be taking notes and will bring them with me when I go out there and test these fragrances. Hopefully, I'll make the right decision.

Thanks again!!