Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: List of 2008 fragrance releases - which ones are you excited about?

Bulgari Aqua/Marine. The first Bulgari Aqua pleased me, so I'm curious about the "Marine." Though I must admit, I thought the regular "Aqua" IS a marine. Curious.

also excited about this upcoming Lutens Five O'Clock Au Gingembre

any idea if there's anything coming from Diptyque ??
    Last edited by lilyboy; 29th January 2008 at 01:45 AM.
    “Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dior isn't releasing a men's scent? BASTARDS!

Looking forward to the new A*Men, and definitely wanting to try that Tim McGraw scent.
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

There are many scents worth looking out for, but remember this is a far from completed list of releases for 2008.

Of course, there will be hundreds more, and many niche or hard to find fragrances will not be announced yet.

I am looking forward to another great fragrance year, and hope to try all male and unisex fragrances with an open mind. Maybe some of the usual suspects will surprise me!

Quote Originally Posted by bossanova_boy View Post
    Bulgari Aqua/Marine. The first Bulgari Aqua pleased me, so I'm curious about the "Marine." Though I must admit, I thought the regular "Aqua" IS a marine. Curious.
    I suspect the Aqua Marine is more like a exotic, topical island beach kinda marine. While the original Aqua is more like a cold grey pebble beach with fresh salty seaweed on the shoreline.

But can't wait till ChuckW's review tomorrow.
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

I'm looking forward to the limited edition coffee A*Men. I'll snap that up this April more likely than not.

Edit: I also heard about the Juicy Couture Men's fragrance, I was wondering how broad they though the audience would be for that thing. How many boyfriends of spoiled socialites can there be?
    Last edited by BriGuy20; 28th January 2008 at 10:18 PM.

I also want to try 888 by Comme des Garcons. I also want to try the new Jardin Fragrance by Hermes.
    Gary

Versace Pour Homme
    888 by CdG
    Givenchy Pi Neo
    Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense
    Davidoff Adventure
    Thierry Mugler A*men Pure Coffee ... sounds interesting?

Wow, Quiksilver is coming out with a fragrance? I have some of their clothing so I guess I would like to try it. I also want to try D&G The One, Izod, Davidoff Adventure and Givenchy Pi Neo.

You forgot thenmarcher by thenmarcher

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

My number one is without a doubt John Galliano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Givenchy Pi Neo, Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense, Prada, and ones not on the list: Tom Ford White Patchouli (this more so than any), Dior Homme Sport, Gucci : Gucci Pour Homme, Givenchy Play (both versions) and Guerlain Homme.
    I love Jasmine.