Code of Conduct

Default YSL-OPIUM homme summer ed.

Can somebody tell me what is the difference between Opium pour homme summer editions.
    Because i saw two bottle of opium homme, both are stated as summer edition but different graffiti on its bottles.One is with bamboo picture on its bottle and the other one is almost the same but with additional silhouette picture of flower on it. The sales girl said that those fragrances are summer edition but launched at different year 2006 & 2007.
    Now I'm quite confuse which one should i buy. Is it the EDT, EDP, Summer ed. 2006, or summer ed.2007.

Default Re: YSL-OPIUM homme summer ed.

The summer Eau d' Orient (limited edition 2007 with bamboo pic) has a citrus top note- with lighter notes of the original. I had a difficult time tracking it down in the states. Not bad, but like the original more.

Default Re: YSL-OPIUM homme summer ed.

Quote Originally Posted by ga97 View Post
    The summer Eau d' Orient (limited edition 2007 with bamboo pic) has a citrus top note- with lighter notes of the original. I had a difficult time tracking it down in the states. Not bad, but like the original more.
    The black bamboo one is 2006, the 2007 has a brown wood ornament.

Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    Can somebody tell me what is the difference between Opium pour homme summer editions.
    Because i saw two bottle of opium homme, both are stated as summer edition but different graffiti on its bottles.One is with bamboo picture on its bottle and the other one is almost the same but with additional silhouette picture of flower on it. The sales girl said that those fragrances are summer edition but launched at different year 2006 & 2007.
    Now I'm quite confuse which one should i buy. Is it the EDT, EDP, Summer ed. 2006, or summer ed.2007.
    Yes, you have four versions to choose from The 2006 summer edition (bamboo) has more mint and citrus than the 2007 one. Overall, the 2007 one is closer to the original Opium pour homme while the 2006 one has more vibrance, thus being more interesting. If it really has to be a light version Opium ph, I'd say get the 2006 edition.

When it comes to the original EdT vs. EdP, I went for the EdT. When I tried the EdP it had monstrous sillage, it was so much that I got embarrassed wearing it. But most people will tell you to get the EdP.