Code of Conduct

Default New Blend....Creeds

Hello everyone.....friendly suggestion. =)

i was visiting Bergdord Goodman today(purchased Straight to Heaven by Killians - great stuff)......i was talking to my friend who deals with Creeds at B Goodman, and he suggested a blend of Creeds which he said smells wondrously......I tried it and loved it as well.

The base is Himalaya(75&#37.....with the top blend being Original Vetiver.....the end result smells like neither and is gentler yet more sensual(at least to my nose) than either one of them .....try it guys and tell me your opinions...he told me to spray the base of Himalaya and cover it with an edge of OV(i'm guessing Muegler would work as well).

and Tell me your favorite Mix/Blend....=)
    Last edited by acceptfacts; 3rd January 2008 at 03:18 AM.
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

Default Re: New Blend....Creeds

Creed is not my cup of tea, but here is a thread about blending Creeds that you might find interesting:
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=176853
    Last edited by Rockford; 3rd January 2008 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockford View Post
    Creed is not my cup of tea, but here is a thread about blending Creeds that you might find interesting:
    thank you for that...=)

I only got 7 creeds myself, i was curious for suggestions people might have with other perfume houses...or any fragrances in general...

do you have one?
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockford View Post
    I tried layering Body kouros with some Gendarme 20 on top and the results are stunning......the lavender notes of gendarme 20 really made body kouros gentler and lighter....
    Last edited by acceptfacts; 3rd January 2008 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

Try putting a base of OV then wait a few minutes and apply Gendarme generously....quite nice.
    I' have both Himalaya and OV so i'll give that a shot tomorrow and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by rjrober22 View Post
    Try putting a base of OV then wait a few minutes and apply Gendarme generously....quite nice.
    I' have both Himalaya and OV so i'll give that a shot tomorrow and see what happens.
    yes, let me know how that goes.....=0
    --------------------------------------
    the creeds i currently have in stock are - Green Irish Tweed, MI, Himalaya, Erolfa and Original Santal.........SMW and OV are on their way.....

so can anyone suggest a delicious mix from the 5 I have right now?
    Last edited by acceptfacts; 4th January 2008 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost