Code of Conduct

Default Need some advice

Hey, I've been reading some reviews and posts on here. I've tried to find a good place that lists new mens fragrances but I haven't had much luck, so maybe some people out there can offer me some advice. I like citrus/fruity type colognes and I want only NEW scents, as in 2007. This is what I have in my collection:

Blvgari Aqva
    Versace - L'eau Fraiche
    Boss - Selection

I wear those 3 now, but I also have: Cool Water, Issey Mayake, Tommy Hillifiger Freedom,

i was looking at Gucci Home II, issey miyake intense, anyways if someone has suggestions for new scents that kind of go with my taste please let me know. THANKS

Default Re: Need some advice

You may want to try
    Diesel - Fuel for Life
    Guess - Suede
    YSL L'Homme

You may also find Adventure Quasar to your liking. It is a couple of years old, but can be found at Perfumania. I think it is way overlooked.
    Last edited by Jock_With_Scents; 3rd January 2008 at 07:36 PM.

gucci pour homme ii is quite nice...you may want to look into tommy bahama very cool, issey miyake bleu fraiche and though its not brand new...you might really like dolce and gabbana pour homme...citrusy, masculine, classy and women freak out over this stuff(dont really know why they just love the hell out of it)

Quote Originally Posted by mtlboy View Post
    I want only NEW scents, as in 2007.

That's too bad. Some of the most exquisite fruity scents are older than that. Why do you want an age restriction on the scent anyways? I'll give you some ageless recommendations anyways

If you have no budget:
    Mure et Musc Extreme by L'Artisan Parfumeur
    Vocalise by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier
    Corrida by Satellite (Not as expensive, only $80)

If you're sticking to something reasonable:

Paradise for Men, by Alfred Sung
    Wings by Giorgio Beverly Hills
    XCentric by Dunhill (okay, this isn't as "fruity" but it's still got a nice grapefruit accord)
    Black XS by Paco Rabanne (Personally, I've never worn this... but people relate it to creamy strawberries)
    Nightflight by Joop (My favorite cologne. Ever. Girls get wet instantly )

===

Try whatever you can from Hermessence, especially Un Jardin sur le Nil! Also, if those are a bit too fruity, you should try Minotaure, by Paloma Picasso, and Roma Uomo by Laura Biagiatto. You'll find they're sweet, but also very rich and deep due to their spices. If you end up liking those, go ahead and try Au Masculin, by Lolita Lempicka. It's not fruity, but it has the most amazing drydown known to mankind, and the licorice and vanilla keep it warm and sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by jdnba View Post
    gucci pour homme ii is quite nice...you may want to look into tommy bahama very cool, issey miyake bleu fraiche and though its not brand new...you might really like dolce and gabbana pour homme...citrusy, masculine, classy and women freak out over this stuff(dont really know why they just love the hell out of it)
    Thanks!

The reason I want new is because I just like having new scents that not as many people have right away. So I'm pretty much set to buy Gucci our homme II. Has anyone tried Issey Mayake Intense? Also is there a good website out that lists all the new colognes for 2007? I also love my Versace L'eau Fraiche, it smells kind of like the ocean.
    --------------------------------------
    bump
    Last edited by mtlboy; 4th January 2008 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost