Code of Conduct

Default What i bought today:Chemistry and Ralph Lauren Silver romance

Hey all,

I bought my girlfriend chanel chance for x-mas, but before i could give it to her she broke up with me...however there is a brightspot. Since i paid in cash and lost the receipt i had to accept a gift card to the department store(Belk)...after sniffing their wide range of products, i ended up with two very unlikely candidates...Ralph Romance Silver and CLinique Chemistry.

Ralph Lauren is very nice indeeed...kinda sweet on the drydown, but very classy...there are some notes that i cannot id.

Chemistry: IMO mindblowing. Clean and way, way underrated....this one is amazing on the drydown...it has a spicy, citrus, clean skin drydown that is freakin impressive as anything else out there...and i mean anything(i have owned SMN, LV, Serge lutens, etc...)

And i have canali black diamond, as well as malin and goetz lime, rhum and musk on the way.

Along with my costes...this has shape up to be a wonderful fragrance season for me!

Default Re: What i bought today:Chemistry and Ralph Lauren Silver romance

I agree wholeheartedly (even maniacally!) about Chemistry -- it's a personal favorite and a MAJOR sleeper here on Basenotes.
    Magnificent, ambery drydown and incredible longevity with this affordable Clinique jewel.
    (Readily available, too!)

MASSIVE FRAG SALE -- EVERYTHING LISTED MUST GO:
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=203937
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 3rd January 2008 at 09:05 PM.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by jdnba View Post
    Chemistry: IMO mindblowing. Clean and way, way underrated....this one is amazing on the drydown...it has a spicy, citrus, clean skin drydown that is freakin impressive as anything else out there...and i mean anything(i have owned SMN, LV, Serge lutens, etc...)
    Chemistry is an amazing scent - nice to see it getting some Basenotes love.

I think it smells like a parfum version of Ivory brand soap bars. No kidding! It is one of the few truly soapy fragrances, that I love.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Chemistry is an amazing scent - nice to see it getting some Basenotes love.

I think it smells like a parfum version of Ivory brand soap bars. No kidding! It is one of the few truly soapy fragrances, that I love.
    im with you bro...its amazingly clean and bright.....i never put that association together, but you are right! Glad to see others dig it as much as i do....the price is great too!