Code of Conduct

Thread: Ghetto Frag

Default Ghetto Frag

What I like to call my "Ghetto Frag" is Armani Attitude. It's what I wear when I am uber casual. I have found that I go through this stuff like water when I wear it. I use 8-10 squirts on the chest, arms, back of neck and head (I shave the dome). Still an hour or two later my sillage is virtually gone. In your opinion is 8-10 not enough of Attitude or does Attitude just suck?
    Your Kung Fu is No Good Here

Default Re: Ghetto Frag

This thread isn't exactly what I was expecting (a chance to state how I think Bvlgari Black literally smells like a ghetto), but I concur with you about the Armani Attitude. It is a really nice cherry/vanilla pipe tobacco scent, but those candied notes go away so quick and it shoots straight to a somewhat unexciting musk, then goes away completely. I was going to buy it until this kept happening over and over.

Now back to Bvlgari Black... It smells like downtown Detroit. Tires, dumpsters, asphalt, construction, and people...all coming together to blend into something not exactly unplesant. An acquired taste, for sure. But very "homey" in the same way, as I have a lot of family that live in Hamtramck, a Polish sector of Detroit.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Quote Originally Posted by Scentronic View Post
    Now back to Bvlgari Black... It smells like downtown Detroit. Tires, dumpsters, asphalt, construction, and people...all coming together to blend into something not exactly unplesant. I have a lot of family that live in Hamtramck, a Polish sector of Detroit.
    LLOLOLOLOLOL

AND it's true!
    A true mystery Bvlgari Black is to me, cause I like nearly everything else they released.
    Eager to smell the new Aqva Marine.

My frag that I ran thru like nothing (20 sprays like nothing) was both Nautica classic and Polo Sport, after getting boxset upon boxsets of both in HS.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgslappa View Post
    What I like to call my "Ghetto Frag" is Armani Attitude. It's what I wear when I am uber casual. I have found that I go through this stuff like water when I wear it. I use 8-10 squirts on the chest, arms, back of neck and head (I shave the dome). Still an hour or two later my sillage is virtually gone. In your opinion is 8-10 not enough of Attitude or does Attitude just suck?
    It just sucks !! ... he just wants you to buy more .. Don't be fooled ,, Check out some threads on sillage monsters where 8-10 squirts is dangerous ... yehh
    Seeing Scentronic mentioned "pipe tobacco" go out and find some Bogart Pour Homme to spritz ,, now that is a powerfull sexy mofo .
    4 squirts of that and you wake up with it the next day ..

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post
    It just sucks !! ... he just wants you to buy more .. Don't be fooled ,, Check out some threads on sillage monsters where 8-10 squirts is dangerous ... yehh
    Seeing Scentronic mentioned "pipe tobacco" go out and find some Bogart Pour Homme to spritz ,, now that is a powerfull sexy mofo .
    4 squirts of that and you wake up with it the next day ..
    4 squirts of Bogart Pour Homme and you wake up the next day in a former Motel 6 (now run by a family of turbaned Sasquach with insane dietic habits). You are nekkid and on your back in a bathtub full of ice, your lower body hair all having been harvested and you are sporting a huge full color round-the-neck tattoo of climbing ivy.

3 squirts max, folks.
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    4 squirts of Bogart Pour Homme and you wake up the next day in a former Motel 6 (now run by a family of turbaned Sasquach with insane dietic habits). You are nekkid and on your back in a bathtub full of ice, your lower body hair all having been harvested and you are sporting a huge full color round-the-neck tattoo of climbing ivy.
    , , , and your toenails have been painted, and you don't know why there's a llama in the room, and your butt hurts.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

I was going to suggest bogart pour homme, but that's been done, so I'll suggest Campagna's Vento Canale, which is more of the same, but even better - and lasting.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

Are you guys talking about the Bogart from the seventies or the 2004 PH? I have only tried the 2004 and it is the worst Bogart I have tried (not bad though).

Naah .... So you prefer One Man Show over the 2004 ? ...

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post
    Naah .... So you prefer One Man Show over the 2004 ? ...
    I have to admit that it was long time ago that I tried OMS but I did like it at least back then.

Armani has very very low longevity and sillage.

Avoid it.

Default Hugo Man

HUGO MAN all the way. this fragrance reminds me of the ghetto..