Code of Conduct

Thumbs up M7 Fresh Sighted

Well tonight I went through the Fragrance District at a quicker than I wanted to pace...LOL..and what did my eyes behold sitting on a shelf in one of the vendors....M7 Fresh. I turned my head away and looked back to make sure that I was not seeing things Well you just know I had to pick up a few bottles as this juice is hard to find. I told the people that I was with "CHILL" as I had to see if any of the other vendors had it as well-so moving at lightning speed I checked them all out. No other vendors had it and some when I mentioned it looked at me like M7 Fresh who?

So if any of you are interested and are in the New York area the vendor is:

B & R Perfume & Cologne Inc.
    1169 Broadway between 27th and 28th St.
    Tel No: 212-532-5646
    email: brparfumes@yahoo.com

50ml - $36.00
    100ml - $46.00

Well gotta go as I am on the run again.

Best to you all.

Otto
    Last edited by Otto; 11th January 2008 at 05:01 AM.
    Giving Life My All And Improving Every Day

Default Re: M7 Fresh Sighted

They still have both M7s here in Oslo, Norway. I bought my first M7 Fresh last week - first week in the New Year. I find it very much to my liking. Has YSL discontinued M7 Fresh?? Maybe I should pick up another ....

Scentsual, they have discontinued it in the United States, if I recall correctly...

I don't know if anyone else has noticed too but there has been an increase in the supply and consequently visibility of M7 Fresh in the last few weeks. Earlier a bottle would be rarely seen on Ebay but now usually a few listings of M7 Fresh are always there and they are priced extremely low compared to the earlier prices.

I wonder if YSL has decided to make it widely available and not keep a restricted supply of it. I stocked up on M7 almost 6 months ago but seeing the prices drop now and the ease with which it is found now, i feel it wasn't such a smart move.

Great fragrance overall and love the fruity topnotes with the M7 type drydown. I love it. Its a fantastic bed scent too. It kind of relaxes me.

gupts

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed too but there has been an increase in the supply and consequently visibility of M7 Fresh in the last few weeks.
    gupts
    Agreed... particularly I noted it in Travel Retail.
    The Copenhagen and Vienna International Airports are fully stocked.