Code of Conduct

Thread: Best Eyecream

Default Best Eyecream

Well which company do you think that produces the best eyecream? Lancome, Clinique, Lauder, Shisheido, Biotherm, Dior, Guerlain, Clarins?

Default Re: Best Eyecream

La Prarie -the wife swears by their cellular eye cream, and has applied it to me when Im too sleepy to protest.
    Its actually really very good...

I recommend this eye cream, #4 on this page: (the deep cleansing oil is wonderful also, for all skin types.)
    http://www.dhccare.com/dhc/BestSellers.aspx
    Last edited by rtamara41; 12th January 2008 at 09:52 PM.
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

La Praire fan here, my drama teacher who is really eccentric made me use it every day 2 weeks before we started performing, my bags were COMPLETELY gone.

But unfortunaltley, the money tree didn't grow once again this year, so i'm stuck using Nickel Attention Les Yeux, me and my mom picked it up when we went to Printemps in France, expected a lot as the shop was an underground submarine, suppose it's not top end, but cheaper (£20, compared to £30-50) than most other stuff, Chanel, Dior Homme, and better. Definite thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    Any opinions on La Mer Eye concentrate? How good is it?

gupts
    La Mer is overrated and overpriced, at least in my opinion.

I love Clarins Balm Speciale, very rich, and super nourishing...and reasonably priced.

I just noticed this thread... I have terrible shadows under my eyes which are a genetic thing. My mum and my little sister have them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    La Praire fan here, my drama teacher who is really eccentric made me use it every day 2 weeks before we started performing, my bags were COMPLETELY gone.
    Was this the Radiance Eye Cream, Smart Eye Cream or the Revitizing Eye Gel? They sound fantastic, and just want I need! Too bad they're so expensive.

Anyone else know any good eye creams? For shadows in particular, as I'm not worried about fine lines yet.

If you believe Paula Begoun, which I do (check out cosmeticscop.com), eye cream is completely unnecessary. A good moisturizer will do exactly the same thing, while saving you a ton of money, especially if you have a taste for brands like La Prarie! The skin around the eyes is not significantly different from the skin on the face, hence a separate product is really only a way for cosmetics companies to sell you another, more expensive product!
    Oh please, if everyone around here is going to start telling the truth, I'm going to bed. - The House of Yes

Nivea's 'Aqua Sensation' eye cream does a fairly good job. And fits my uni student budget.

I bought the la mer eye concetrate and liked it a lot, but I have to admit that what I loved was "the orb" that comes with it... it's a silver egg with a handle that you apply it with and I think it feels good. I'm using that with my Lotus eye gel from Fresh in the mornings. At night I switch to the repair and restore eye gel, also by Fresh. I'm a big fan of all of their skincare.

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    Any opinions on La Mer Eye concentrate? How good is it?

gupts
    Last edited by Kewal; 29th March 2008 at 11:34 PM.

Sur la Plage

Strivectin