26. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's A Winner!

9 34.62%
  • It Has Potential..

7 26.92%
  • For Get About It!

10 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thumbs up Diesel Fuel For Life! A Winner? U Tell!

Well I must say that when I was @ macy's sometime last year I explained 2 the sales lady that i am looking for something NEW & SWEET! bcause I dont really care for the masculine scents... & the first thing she grabbed was the new Diesel Fuel For Life! she sprayed some on the card & man let me tell u it was such a warm & pleasent & inviting smell! U can smell the raspberries & powder scent which gives it a very nice mix. its not strong or overbearing. It last a good # of hours on me. id say 6-10 hours! Personally it is THEE BEST FRAGRANCE from the line of Diesel.. It is a hot new commodity! I would like 2 know who out there has bought/smelled this fragrance? & would like 2 know ur input on it.. do u think its a winner? or do u think it has potential? or do u say flush it?
    To be successful, you must smell successful! THATSMR2USIR

Default Re: Diesel Fuel For Life! A Winner? U Tell!

I gave it a quick whiff in a store, but weren't really impressed with it. I'll give it another chance next time.

I also gave it a quick whiff in a store, and I plan on retesting it!

The popularity will probably stop me from buying it. But who knows.

I was looking for a new fragrance for my man, and gave this one a try. While I didn't fall in love on the first sniff, I thought it was rather nice, and the bottle is quite cool! I think I'm just not used to men's scents that aren't in the 'fresh, watery, cool, fruity" range. Fuel for Life was just... quite different to anything else I'd tried. More musky and 'warmer'. I don't really know how to explain it.

It's pretty cool...I like Fuel for life...it doesn't project as well as I would like it to, but I am pretty impressed with the smell. It doesn't seem to change much for me from initial spray to drydown though.

I gave it a couple of sniffs here and there a couple of times, but I wasn't entirely impressed with it. To me it smelled like every fruity scent that I've caught a whiff of from the ladies perfumes, but if you like this one then by all means add it to your collection.

This is another so-so scent that stores are pushing, just like Light Blue for Men and Chrome Legend... Don't waste your time.

Despite negative comments given on here - Fuel for Life serves it's purpose. A fun, inviting fragrance with the combination of sweetness and masculinity. It isn't overly unique or sophisticated, but it's pleasant. This single fragrance may become the next 'Sex in a bottle' as females LOVE it. Far more than any other scent I have owned - and I get compliments quite often.
    Last edited by Regis Philbin; 22nd January 2008 at 10:00 PM.
    I have: Davidoff Relax, Dior Homme Sport, Boss Selection, Azzaro Visit, and Creed MI (will provide # on bottle for verification) available.

Looking for the following: DG The One, Himalaya, YSL L'Homme, John Varvatos (not vintage) Canali For Men or Paypal.

This one gets pushed at me every time I stop at a perfume counter. It's pleasant enough, but nothing really jumps out as special or unique. I have a small sample that I should use up (I am the anti-packrat--I can't stand having a bunch of clutter around), but I'll probably end up tossing it instead of wearing it. There are just so many gorgeous perfumes out there that I can't wait a few hours on a so-so fragrance.
    “Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves.”--Dorothy Parker