Code of Conduct

Default purchased today....

Thanks to all you guys for your help....I purchased, with my saved up looses change, bogart pour homme, minotaure and Royall musk....i know royall musk is not favored here, but i love its barbershop nostalgia.
    I am buying bogart on recs from lots of guys here who says its a tobacco/patchouli masterpiece...i like Michael Kors, so i understand i will dig this one.
    I bought minotaure because i got a tester last year and i freakin love it....
    What do you guys think about these buys?

Default Re: purchased today....

Bogart might have been a leap of faith on your part, I wasn't too enamored with it when I smelled it.

Minotaure is fantastic, no worries there.
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

Nice one on the Minotaure mate!
    Hows that rich warm leather/suede note hittin' ya? *swoon*

Damn, now I'm going to have to get some Bogart PH. I've meant to take the leap to this stuff for a while. I look forward to your review and experience with it.

Minotaure just never made me want it. It isn't a fair comparison, but I've thought my Chanel Allure PH would be what I'd wear when I wanted the sweetness that is like Minotaure. They aren't the same, but when I sniffed it I thought I'd always pick Allure PH over it. Not really fair comparison, but just my thought.

Good picks, especially when they come cheap (as a tester). I know that Bogart is going to be a true party scent.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Chocolate Amber Body wash and spray from Bath and Body works. Gosh--it does smell good. Some awesome sandalwood oil from the local head shop yesterday. No nietzsche frags today. Avignon is in the mail, but for the grace of zr0e.
    Your nostrils, which will dilate immesurably in unspeakable contentment, in motionless ecstasy, will ask nothing better for space, for they will be full of fragrance, as if perfumes and incense; for they will be glutted with complete happiness, like angels who dwell in the peace and magnificence of pleasent heaven.
    (From Maldoror by Comte de Lautreamont)