Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My next girlfriend (whomever she may be...) is getting bottles of...

Think she'll object?

Montale - Attar, Aoud Velvet, Velvet Flowers,
    Lutens - Bois de Violette, Clair de Musc, Fleurs d' Oranger, Un Lys, Fleurs d' Citronnier, Mandarin Mandarine
    Ava Luxe - Film Noir
    Creed - Love in White, among others
    Gendarme - Carrierre
    Hermes - Un Jardin Mediterrainee
    Jo Malone - Vintage Gardenia

And yes, you can be my next girlfriend
    Last edited by Scentronic; 22nd January 2008 at 03:06 AM.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My next girlfriend (whomever she may be...) is getting bottles of...

Just be prepared to wear what she likes to smell on you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My next girlfriend (whomever she may be...) is getting bottles of...

:O lucky woman!

BN better than ever
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As your future mother-in-law, may I just say I look forward to sharing my daughter's new wardrobe. Her name is Mandy. Now, let's talk about grandchildren.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    As your future mother-in-law, may I just say I look forward to sharing my daughter's new wardrobe. Her name is Mandy. Now, let's talk about grandchildren.
    LMAO!!!
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: My next girlfriend (whomever she may be...) is getting bottles of...

I'M STILL LAUGHING!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I already have a number of those. Does this mean that I'm already your girlfriend?
    Another belief of mine; that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise.

Margaret Atwood

Post Thanks / Like

I like what I'm hearing...lets take some of these ideas to the next level!

---

Quarry, for a few spritzes of that Black Vetiver Cafe, I'll do whatever you and your daughter would like
    Last edited by Scentronic; 23rd January 2008 at 01:32 AM.
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Post Thanks / Like

Do you care for drag queens ?
    -

So, do you scuba dive and bowl and be willing to relocate to a not snowy place?

though i think my perfume challenged boyfriend may object......

darn!

;-)
    ~*~*~*~*~
    One by one the lava lamps are stealing my sanity...

BN better than ever
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scentronic View Post
    I like what I'm hearing...lets take some of these ideas to the next level!

---

Quarry, for a few spritzes of that Black Vetiver Cafe, I'll do whatever you and your daughter would like
    Let the negotiations begin!

I see you kids have a few things in common. Mandy began college as a music major, but graduated (debt free, BTW), with a business degree. She's crazy for dogs, just ran the Disney World Marathon, loves to bake, and is very practical. She grew up here, across Lake Michigan from you, but often heads south for the winter. This winter she's staying in New Orleans--which you'd love to visit for NOLA's three very special perfume stores. She isn't into fragrances right now, but then I wasn't at her age either. Oh, she's two years older than you, but you'd want that because our genetics tend to have us live extra long, healthy lives. She drives a Honda Civic and owns the complete DVD collection of the King of Queens. She has oodles of friends, but hasn't dated a lot--doesn't do the bar scene. She's still considered a cast member at Disney (worked there for five years), so she can get you a 40% discount at the EPCOT fragrance shops.

Mandy's the one on the right.

Post Thanks / Like

...she can get you a 40% discount at the EPCOT fragrance shops.
    This is the key part!

Please visit SalonAesthetica.com (undergoing redecorating, but still open for business and will be motoring along soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Sestra View Post
    Kelly Caleche smells like Beelzeebub's urine to me...

Post Thanks / Like

The best part: "Mandy's the one on the right" ! LMAO!

Oh and sure I can scuba dive and bowl! I've snorkled in Cancun, but that's the extent of my underwater exploration thus far. Sea creatures with faces that have "personality" to the really tend to freak me out. I stepped on a dead fish underwater at the lake up north and it squished and blood came up and I'm pretty sure it traumatized me to some extent, but I'm doing my best to cope with it. One of the funniest things I've ever seen was this very animated black friend of mine tell this crazy story about how he freaked out because a fish touched his leg when he was on spring break! OMG it was so funny - he utilized every square inch of the room with his body gestures. It was so freakin' funny he could have been a comedy act. Now with bowling, I do have a bit more experience! I've been on quite a few leagues, but it's been maybe 2 or 3 years since I've bowled. My high game was 267 I believe!

And yes, the whole objective is to escape from this snowy void called michigan!
    Last edited by Scentronic; 23rd January 2008 at 04:25 PM.

BN better than ever
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scentronic View Post
    I've snorkled
    Does this mean you'll be swimming to Wisconsin? We'll pick you up at the McKinley Beach Marina.

Scentronic, you pimp! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Lmao online dating BN style

Post Thanks / Like

My next fiancee is getting a $30k Cartier diamond engagement ring. Is anyone out there interested?

Post Thanks / Like

:O:O wow!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, Scentronic, if it doesn't work out with Mandy...

Do you like very well-preserved, slightly older women (ahem, only 42) and strictly online relationships? Cuz I sure would love some new scents, especially those. lol, wink, wink

BN better than ever
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Pebbles, you don't look 42. I'd say 32.

I think we've scared off Scentronic now, and he'll never enter the female forum again.

Post Thanks / Like

I think we've scared off Scentronic now, and he'll never enter the female forum again.
    Don't worry just post some pics of feet and he'll be right back! jks!

if i wear a dress would i qualify for a ticket?
    "You smell kinda pretty! Wanna Smell me ?"
    - Johnny Bravo

Wardrobe